2. Knowing her closely!

Start from the beginning

They both talked for sometime and for the first time Nandini was freely expressing herself in front of someone ..otherwise all the time she has to watch her words before speaking..and today Manik too found a new side of hers..which he never seen in any interview ..

"I never wanted to be in this field..it was never my dream..mai bani he nahi hoon is culture ke liye..".. She said something which she never said in front of anyone.. Don't know why but she has that feeling that she can trust him..that he won't make fun of her.. His eyes speaks volumes.. They have only honesty in them and that's what making her trust him..

" Fir aap yahan kyu hai?".. He asked as he wanted to know the real Nandini who is lost somewhere behind the mask of fake Nandini Murthy .. The star Nandini Murthy..

She looked at him with pain in them and he can feel it..he saw a deep pain in her eyed from always ..even when she was in mid of thousands of people..giving broad smiles to all..he can feel that her that smile isn't real...but actually it is a fake one..

"Because my dad wanted this ..".. She chuckled sarcastically and he saw the grief inscribed in that smile.. Then she continued..

" for him I was a baggage ..jise woh bas apne shoulders se hatana chahte the..and see he freed himself from this unwanted baggage..".. She told him with a smile but all he noticed pain and sorrow in her voice..

Pain of not getting love from her father..pain of living a life she never wanted to ..he can feel the pain..

"Apko esa kyu lagta hai ki ap apni smile ke peeche apna dard chupa sakti hai?".? He straight forwardly asked which made her speechless.. He saw that pain in her eyes which no one ever saw.. Then how he came to know?..

But before she could say anything .. Aliya came inside and their eye lock broke down..

" Mam ..media is still out..I think we should wrap up and you have 3 concerts tomorrow.. So shall we?.. ".. She said in her professional voice..while Nandini gave a weak smile to Manik .. Even she wanted to sit and talk with him till the dawn.. Don't know what attraction this boy has in him which has attracted her so much..

" it was a pleasure meeting you Mr......?".. She asked with a smile while forwarding her hands..

"No Mr and all.. Plain and simple.. Manik ..".. He said in his charming voice with a breath taking smile..he handshake with her..and that one mere touch caused havoc inside their soul.. A spark which they both felt gave a never ending pleasure to them..

Their trance broke by the constant call of aliya.. Nandini then picked her bag..and big bye to him..he followed her and both came out the vanity..

Nandini walked towards her car which was parked nearby.. Manik was standing on the door of vanity looking at her ..her driver opened the car's door for her.. She stopped and turned around to look at Manik for one last time.. She smiled and waved him.. He too smiled and waved a bye to her..

Then she sat down and the car moved out of the set.. Manik pressed his both lips and suppressed his smile..

" wah mere majnu..".. He heard a familiar voice and turned around to find his best friend Cabir..

"Cabir..am so happy..".. He said in his enthusiastic tone.. And Cabir can see the glint in his eyes which signifies his enormous happiness..

" Han woh toh dikh raha hai mujhe..chal ab tu thodi apni romeo giri kam kar dega.. ".. He said in his kidding voice and Manik recalled her laughing sound..and then her side of story..