1. He is a fan!

So here goes 1st chapter of the totally different story.. In this story there is brand new Manik..and Nandini..so people who can't digest Manik in a very normal aftaar without any rich background please stay away from this story.. And others can read it peacefully..

A boy sleeping on his bed with a warm smile on his face..he was lying on his stomach ..hugging his pillow tightly ..when a cold touch on his face gave him jitters..and then a melodious voice fell in his ears..

"Good morning Manik..".. A very soft voice made him smile to full..he turned a bit without opening his eyes and hugged the owner of that voice..

" Good morning my dream girl.."..he hugged the girl very tightly ..and she gave a warm kiss on his neck..

"Subah subah someone is in mood".. He said in his husky voice making her completely come over him..their eyes met ..and a shiver ran down their spine..

" am always in mood unlike you..".. She complained with her sweet cute pout which made him feel to eat her up ..

"But dream girl.. Last night I was in full mood..".. He said in his husky tone which blushed her..she instantly hide her face in his broad chest..hugging him as tight as she can...

"I love you dream girl" he confessed with his eyes closed..and suddenly SPLASHED ......

Water was all over him..and he was drenched..he woke up from his bed with a jerk and next he saw his best friend Cabir standing in front of him with a bucket in his hand..

"Salle tere pass koi or kaam nahi hai kya..kitna acha sapna dekh raha tha mai..".. He spoke while recalling his awesome dream in which his dream girl was in his arms..sleeping on himself ..

" Salle! Chand ka samna mat dekh..aukat pathar ki bhi nahi hai Teri..".. Cabir mocked at him..and Manik gave him a deadly glare..

"Tu mooh band rakhne ka kya lega?".. Manik said in irritation..

" Filhal toh bas ek cup coffee..".. Cabir said very casually and Manik made a disgusting look..

"Sometimes I wonder..ese kaunse paap kiye the Maine Jo tujh jesa dost mila mujhe..".. Manik said after grabbing his clothes from his closet..

" yeh bol kaunse ache karam kiye the ..".. Cabir said with his famous smirk..and Manik too smiled inwardly..

Manik Malhotra .. Cabir Dhawan ..the two best of best buddies..together since childhood..both can die for each other but their tom and jerry fight never stops..they keep pulling each other's leg but at the end they both know that they care for each other and love each other..