Chapter 3: The Sorting Hat

Professor McGonagall led them through the entrance hall and through a pair of golden double doors that led to the Great Hall.
She led the, up to teacher's table where before them a four-legged stool stood where on top of it the sorting hat stood.
"Now, while I call your name you will come forth and I will place the sorting hat on top of it's head."

Alexander tuned out for a while until it was his name and he walked confidently up to the stool and the sorting had been placed on his head.
"SLYTHERIN!"

Alexander walked confidently too the Slytherin table and sat down amidst cheers of the Slytherin table.
Alexander turned around as he heard his brother's name being called out.
Soon he found Draco sitting next to him as he was sorted into Slytherin as well.
They shook hands with Slytherinprefect Marcus Flint and then started to eat.
Alexander took of everything except of the peas and the peppermint humbugs.

When everyone had had eaten up their food the desserts showed on up on the newly clean golden plates.
Alexander took of everything except the peppermint humbugs.

"How can you eat so much Alexander?"  asked Pansy Parkinson.
"I'm a hungry boy Pansy and I'm a Malfoy as well." said Alexander.
"What do you mean by that?" asked Pansy.
"Well, we Malfoy's can eat as much without gaining weight and Malfoy's ARE known for having everything." said Alexander before turning to Marcus Flint and talking about last year's victory against Gryffindor in Quidditch.

When everyone had finished with their desserts Marcus led them to the Dungeons where the common room was hiding behind a portrait of Salazar Slytherin himself.
"Now this year's password is 'Serpent's Blood' be sure not to say it to any Gryffindor, Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw." said Marcus
"Well we would report the traitor, right Draco?" said Alexander to his brother.
"Right you are dear brother." said Draco.
"Glad to see two Slytherins who know what too do." said Marcus as he led them inside the common room.

"Now, welcome to Slytherin the best house at Hogwarts. We Slytherin's are to act elegant and poised at all times. Family grudges ends when you step out of the common room it is only allowed inside Slytherin territory. Now as many of you know our head of house is Severus Snape, if can't come to me with your problems then you'll go to him. He is our mentor and he will always favorite you even if you say something wrong or do something wrong he have your back. Now the only thing that remains are the bedrooms, you sleep two and two, boy's together, girl's together right now you are on the first floor, you'll move up one floor each year, boy's are on the left, girl's are on the right. Breakfast start by seven and you don't want to be late so I suggest you all go to bed."

Alexander and Draco had their own bedroom.
Tired and sleepy, they put on their pyjamas and then got into bed and fell asleep.