Chptr1

Hi my name is Hollie. My best friends name is Corbin. We have been friends science 2nd grade. It doesn't seem like long but we've done enough things to make it seem like 10years.
Corbin is like a sister to me and I would never do anything to hurt her. That's why I always find ways to let her down easy. In fourth grade we let a new friend come into our group.
Her name is Kita and I like her. But there was a little situation in 5th grade. I had a feeling it was gonna happen again and I was right. In sixth grade... now. It's happening. Me and Corbin are slowly gliding apart. Her and Kita are quickly gliding closer to each other. This is a lot to take in for me.
I m ow they don't mean any harm but I feel left out a lot. I do my best to stay out of their way when they're together because Kita has a tendency to ignore me. Today I thought Kita would be thrilled about my new converse but she glared at me and kept talking to Corbin today. I don't like calling her in that. I don't think Kita likes me. That's why I never eat with them anymore I never really talk to them when they're together and I don't hang out with them at recess.
I took a notion to make a new friend. Hailey Mac. She is a lot different than I expected her to be but a good different. There has been a lot of drama these past few years and we are slowly gliding apart. But whatever happens Corbin Brown will always be my bestie. I love you sis 😘😘😘