whats the point...

Start from the beginning

I can't take this anymore. What the hell did I do that was so terrible. Then I got an idea. I should just leave Neverland. I mean I have no purpose staying here if Pan doesn't like me at all. I got up and began to pack a bag to leave. It would be best if I just left now. I snuck into Pans tent and grabbed pixie dust. I got out of camp without anyone seeing me. I ran to the cliff that was near camp. I looked at Neverland for one last time. I popped open the bottle and sighed as a tear slipped.

"Y/N! What the hell are you doing?!" I heard a familiar voice yell behind me.

Footsteps ran toward me. Strong hands spun me around and gripped my upper arms. I looked up and saw Pan staring down at me. I was shocked that he came since he didn't care about me. His expression shocked me too. He looked worried... and sad, he looked like he felt regret and guilt. He looked down at the bottle of pixie dust in my hand.

"You're trying to run away." he said in a whisper.

"What's the point of me being here?" I questioned. "Why am I here? If you hate me so much why wouldn't you just send me away?"

I looked down at the ground. He sighed and rubbed my arms.

"I don't hate you." I looked up at him filled with confusion. "I actually... I really..." I tilted my head slightly. "I actually love you." he said looking down.

"You... you what?" He sighed and looked up at me. "T-Then why did you act like you hated me? All the glares and... not talking to me and–"

"I'm sorry I hurt you Y/N. I was jealous of you and Cameron."

"Why...? We're only friends." I said.

"Well you two just had such great chemistry and I thought that we'd never have that..."

"Nothing was ever going on between Cameron and I. We're just friends."

"Just friends?"

"Just friends." I said reassuringly. He looked at me and a smile slowly faded onto his lips. "I actually... love you t–"

Next thing I know he is crushing his lips onto mine. Sparks flew everywhere. Our lips fit like two puzzle pieces. His hands moved slowly down to my waist causing chills to run down my spine. I kissed him back as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me closer toward him, deepening the kiss. His tongue begged for an entrance and I allowed it. I felt like I was on top of the world. I was on cloud 9. This was the best feeling I had ever felt in my entire life. Then the kiss began to slow down a little. It became more passionate. We pulled apart and I shyly smiled and giggled. He pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.

I'm not used to seeing this side of Pan. He was so... what's the word I'm looking for? Kind? Caring? Sweet? Protective? No, loving. He's acting so lovingly toward me.

He tilted my chin up toward him and smiled.

"I'm sorry, I interrupted you. What were you about to say?" he said with a small smirk.

"I was going to say that I love you too."

He smiled and wrapped his arms around me.

"Mm you're all mine." he hummed.

"Yes."

"Good, let's make sure the boys know that." he said and wrapped his arm around my waist and we began to walk back to camp.

Peter's POV:

Once we walked in all the boys stared at us. Many were confused and many looked sort of excited. I looked down at Y/N and smiled. I kissed her head and rubbed her arm.

"What the hell?" someone whispered.

"Looks like they made up..." another said.

That was when Felix walked up to us.

"I see you two have made up." Felix said.

"Yes. We did." I said.

"Took you long enough, Pan." he said with a chuckle.

"It's not very easy confessing your feelings toward a girl with the reputation that I have. Being known for not feeling..."

She looked up at me sympathetically.

"Now come on love. There's somewhere I'd like to show you." I said and walked her toward my tree house that no one even dared to set foot near.

We spent the night up there talking and doing other things. (AN:😏) It was a very fun night. I'm glad I finally told her how I felt and I am certainly glad I caught her before she left me forever. I don't know what I would've done if she left. I'm just glad to be able to hold her in my arms and call her mine and only mine.

––

Very fluffy I know I know but I couldn't resist. And I'm sorry that this is so short...

Send in requests cuz I'm already running low on ideas. You can VM me on vine or send me a message on here. Don't be shy.

Btw my vine is gabis edits