Chapter 7

"Wait a moment.We should do this some place else."he says before he picks you up and takes you to a manson. "um.......chat? where are we?" you say in a wondering and curious voice.  "um....my friends house i am staying here for a while." "chat you do remember that we ahh up you un-clapsed my bra and your zip is basically all undone right."you say. "yeah i remember. so lets get back to what we were doing shall we." he says in a Sexy voice with a Smirk. before you could say anything you were pushed up against a wall by chat and he kissed your neck trying to find your week spot and he found it midway your neck he started to kiss it then suck it even sometimes biting it he stoped after a while and then he kissed you so hard on the lips that you whimpered because he accidentally pushed you hard on the wall. "are you ok Y/n." Noir asks with a sad look on his face. "Uh..Um.. you accidentally pushed me a bit hard against the wall but i am ok." "i am so sorry Y/n i just really want you to myself. *beep beep* oh on i have to go love you Y/n." he says jumping out the window. "great how do i get out of here?" i guess i have to go out the window as well but how? ahh ha sheets i will just tie them together and i will get out." you tied the sheets together but before you got out you went to the barthroom and fixed up your hair a fixed up your bra and you touched your neck and saw that your beloved friend chat Marked your neck "what is Nathanael gonna say." you say to your self you place the sheets down the window and the sheets are attached to Adrians bed. you climb out the window and go back to the park you see nathanael on the dock near the river you sneak up behind him and you hear him say "i wish Y/n was here to see this i would give her a kiss and take her back to the hotel i miss her giggle moans hugs kisses i miss her nuzzling her head into my chest and my neck i miss giving her a kiss." he says as a teal falls into the river. "I missed you to but i am not going anywhere." you say as you give him a hug a kiss and nuzzle your head into his chest as you start to cry. "Y/n i Love you so much." Nathanael says as he starts to cry and hugs you tight and puts his head on yours after he Kisses you nice, rough and hard all at the same time. "Wanna stay here for a little Y/n?" he asked you still crying. you nod as you don't want to let go of him. "Nathanael." you are about to tell him about the mark. "yes Beautiful." "Ch-Chat noir mark-marked me." you say crying even more in his arms. "Y/n it is ok i don't mind, just as long as you answer this quetsion." i will what is it." you ask."Do you like me or chat?" he asks affraid of your Answer. "why would you ask me that, you all ready know the answer Silly it is You and Forever you will be mine till death we part." you say. "Wanna go out for dinner Y/n?" "Yes." you say happily. you two were walking to Le Clink. you two got there and made Reservations,You two got sat at a table for 2 and you got a phone call "Nathanael i have to take this i will be right back ok love you." you say. "ok Y/n Love You." ( "hello." you say as you walk in front of an alley way and suddenly you are dragged in by a man and he rips of your shirt and rips of your shorts "well well well what do we have here a girl in shoes her bra and her underwear what am i gonna do i don't know and if you scream or cry for help and don't do what i say i will kill you got it nod if you agree." you nodded to the random stranger that looked like he was in his 30's."now take off your Bra....NOW!!!!!!!!!" He demanded. you unclapsed it and a boy with Emerald eyes and Bright Blonde hair walked past. "What do you think you are doing to her!" the Blonde said. the guy with purple hair looked at him and ripped of your bra goodbye now thanks for letting me see your Body and letting me keep your Bra!" he went to run off but you tripped him up with your foot he face plants and is now knocked out you quickly grab your bra and put it on  your cloths had rips and your top was ripped in half. "so my shorts are shredded and i have no top could this night get any worse." "i would not have said that you know." " why?" "because things normally get worse." "ok." you say as you give him a sexy and cute smile. "why the sexy cute smile, is your Hero Attractive." he said. "hehehe....yeah you are but i am engaged i can show you my ring you went to show him but "my ring it is gone! i bet ya that guy stole it." you turned around to see but he was gone.