He Finds Out You Cheated Part IV Jack Johnson

You and Jack Johnson have been dating for about 2 years now and lately all you do is fight. Every little thing has turned into a constant battle between you, and this afternoon was no different. 

"Are you kidding me, (Y/N)!?" Jack yelled as you entered your apartment. 

"Oh don't you f-ing talk to me like I'm in idiot. I saw the way you were flirting with those fans. It's one thing to do it behind my back, but right in my face?! Oh, very classy Johnson." 

"As I said before, I was not flirting. Showing an act of kindness to my supporting fans is not being unfaithful whatsoever." Jack dropped on the couch and grab the remote of the tv. You tell he was pretty over it, and you were not going to have that. 

"Okay, so why are these fans calling and sending their dirty underwear? Like, how stupid to you think I am? Ugh, you're being really aggravating right now." 

"I'm being aggravating?! Im the one being aggravating? (Y/N), you constantly try to pick these useless fights. And if you hadn't notice I was done, so..." He looked back at the tv and switched the channel to MTV's Teen Wolf. 

"Oh, so you're done! No, you're not done, I'm done!" You yelled in his face. 

He stared at the tv ignoring you, pretending to be interested in whether the pack could get Derek out of trouble, once again. You grab the remote out of his hands and threw it at the tv. 

"What the hell?!" Jack yelled. 

"Yeah, we're done when I'm done." You said.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You know what, you want this to be done? I did cheat on you with a fan! And it was f-ing good to not have someone constantly nagging at me for every little f-ing thing!" 

"Are you f-ing kidding me!" Before you knew it, you slapped him. "And you know what, I guess we're even cause I slept with Sammy." You smiled. "Best I ever f-ing had!" 

You expected Jack to yell, to punch something, but instead he just stared at you. There was no fire in his eyes, just sadness. A weird feeling crowded over you, goosebumps forming on your arms. Something was wrong. 

"Well, are you going to say something?" You said to break the silence. This was not how you thought this conversation was going to go. 

"You--you slept with Sammy?"

"What the hell do you mean, of course I did. And don't you dare go getting mad at me when you went around doing anything before I did. If anything, you should blame yourself." 

"I never f-ing cheated on you!" Jack got up and threw the lamp at the nearest wall. 

What the f--k? You thought. No, he must be lying. You would never think of cheating if you wasn't positively sure he was doing it first. It was only payback.

"How the heck could you do this to me (Y/N). You were my everything, and this is how you treat me. You f-ing yell at me everyday for being friendly to a bunch of fans and your the f-ing on that's sleeping around behind my back!" 

"Babe, I didn't mean to. I only did it because I knew you were lying and I thought you cheated." You pleaded. 

"I've been faithful to you from Day I. I never lied nor gave you a reason to think I was up to anything. I can't believe you. And with Sammy of all people. I can't mutherf--ing believe you right now." Jack choked. 

Oh, god. What did I do?

"I'm sorry. I just thought..." You went closer to Jack but he flinched. 

"We're done." Jack grabbed his jacket and headed to the door. 

"We're done? That's all you have to say?" 

"I have nothing else to say to you. You made your bed, now you're gonna f-ing lay in it. You're dead to me." Jack slammed the door, causing you to flinched. 

Note: Hahah, yeah I know this one is short. Again, I've just been busy and I haven't made a cheating imagine in a while so I thought "What the heck". I hope you enjoyed this horrible excuse of a writing, but I'll probably be doing editing later on cause lord knows I hate a lot of errors throughout this book! :). Still updating (slowly) and I'm still excepting request! On another note, please send your request though my inbox, this way it'll be easier to go back and see instead of searching through all the comments! Thanks