Chapter 1: Can you hear the music?

_____'s POV: "I believe." I whispered as I looked at the second star to the right and straight on till morning. My window flew open and there it was. Peter Pan's Shadow. The shadow looked me up and down as if trying to decided something before extending it's hand to me. I grabbed it and before I even knew what was happening I was flying over the village. A few minuets later of flying I was no longer in my world. I smiled when I saw the island below me and knew that I was now in Neverland. The shadow and I landed in what looked like a camp ground with tents all around the perimeter. I turned to look at the shadow but it disappeared. I sighed and jumped when I heard a voice come from behind me. "Did the shadow bring you here?" I whipped around to be met with a smug looking teen with green eyes and dark dirty blonde hair. "Yes, who are you?" I asked with caution. "Oh did I forget to introduce myself... I'm Peter. Peter Pan." He said offering me a smile. I returned it and he said, "What's your name boy?" I froze for a split second before responding with a fake name. "Jet." I said. "Well than 'Jet'," He said quoting my fake name indicating that he knew I was lying, "Welcome to Neverland." After he said that a bunch of teenagers came out there tents and looked at Pan and I. "Who is this?" The boy who asked the question had blonde hair and a jagged scar that ran across the right side of his face. "This is Jet." Pan stated the boys stared at me for a minuet making me uncomfortable before they all scattered, well all except Felix and Pan. Pan looked at me and said, "Follow me." with Felix following close behind him. I followed Pan and Felix into a large tent that I'm assuming was Pan's. Once the three of us where inside the tent Pan walked up to me and stood a few inches away from my face. "Who are you?"He asked me, "What's your real name?" I sighed and said, "___." "You're a girl?" Felix asked sounding slightly irritated. Pan laughed, "I knew it, no boy could be as pretty as you." He whispering the last part in my ear. I blushed and backed away from him. "What are we going to tell the others?" I heard Felix ask. "Nothing, let's see how well this girl does on Neverland shall we?" He said smirking. Felix nodded he left the tent. Pan looked at me and sighed, "You'll be sleeping in here with me so I can keep an eye on you." He said. I didn't argue, I just nodded my head and left the tent to find the boys in a circle around a boy with an apple on his head and one with a crossbow. "Target practice." I heard a voice say from behind me. I turned around to see that it was Felix. "Can I try?" I asked him. He shrugged, "Ask Pan." He said. "Pan!" I called. "What is it Jet." He said using my fake name. "Can I shoot?" I asked pointing to the boys. "Sure." He said, "Hey boys, let the newbie try." He said, the boy handed Pan the crossbow and he handed it to me. "Felix!" He called. Felix stepped into the circle of boys and stood in front of a tree. A boy handed him and apple and Felix placed it on his head with a grin. "Just don't kill me that's all I ask." He said making the boys laugh. Pan stood behind me watching over me as I took aim. "Let it fly." I heard him whisper from behind me. I did as I was told and the arrow flew through the apple on top of Felix's head and into the tree behind him. The boys all gasped, including Felix and looked at me in amazement, even Pan looked impressed. "Nice shot." He said. I thanked him and he said, "Let's see just how skilled you are." He picked up a sword and threw one at me. I caught the hilt and took a fighting stance. "Just a warning love, no one has ever beaten me." He said. I smirked, "Well see about that." Felix backed away into the surrounding crowd of lost boys and Pan took a fighting stance as well. The boys started chanting for Pan to win and a wide smirk came to his lips. he made the first move and I blocked right away, we fought and fought until I saw my chance to make him fall. I made it look like I was going to strike him so when he was focused on blocking me I was able to sweep my leg underneath his feet and make him fall to the ground. I wasted no time in jumping on him putting my sword to his neck. I was sitting top of him looking him in the eye, "I. Win." I stated getting off of him. He stared at me in amazement and the lost boys just stared. "You won." He mumbled laying in the ground. The boys all backed away from Pan as he stood up. He went into his tent and Felix followed. "Nice job Jet!" "Yeah that was awesome!" "No ones ever beaten Pan!" The boys praised me and at that moment I truly felt like one of them. After that the boys and I got to know each other and a few of us started wrestling, that is until Pan came out and told me that he wanted to see me.

Pan's POV: "She beat me Felix! A girl beat me, I was beaten by a girl!" I said in disbelief. "I know Pan, but she's obviously proved herself... so what are you going to do now?" Felix asked me. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. "I don't know." I said walking out of the tent with Felix following close behind me. "Look at her Felix, she's wrestling with the boys, she can fight with the boys... she's one of us." I said. "So what are you going to do?" He asked. "We'll give her a few more days to connect with the boys before we tell them the truth." I said. "As you wish." Felix said. "Hey Jet!" I called, "Come here." She did as told and I lead her into my tent. "What's going on Pan?" She asked me. "Here's the deal, Felix and I are going to give you a few more days to bond with the lost boys before we tell them the truth." I said coldly. She nodded, "That seems fair." I folded my arms and leaned against my cott. "They seem to like you, you know. They've never excepted someone as quickly as they excepted you." She look at me with a surprised look on her face. "Come on, it's time to celebrate your arrival." I said walking out of tent with her following. I threw a fireball into the fire pit and large flames in sued. The boys cheered and Felix sat down on the log next to me. The boys danced and I watched as _____ stayed put in front of the tent. I got up and grabbed my pan flute before walking over to her. "Why aren't you dancing darling?" I asked her. She looked at me and shook her head, "Don't feel like it." She stated coldly. "Maybe a song will get you on your feet." I said pulling out my pan flute. I looked at her and played. "I don't hear it." She said sadly with a frown on her face. "Interesting... what's holding you back love?" I asked her intrigued. "I don't think I'm welcomed her by everyone." She said looking at Felix. "That's why you can't hear the music? You don't think Felix likes you?" I asked trying to wrap my brain around the idea. "Yeah, I know it's stupid, but if I am suppossed to stay here forever I want it to feel like home. I want it to feel like I'm welcomed here by everyone and when I'm with Felix I just don't." She said. I nodded understandingly and said, "Then you should talk to Fleix, I promise he's not as bad as you think once you get to know him." I said reassuringly. She nodded and went over Felix to go talk to him.

Felix's POV: I was sitting on a log watching the fire when I felt a hand tap my shoulder. I looked up to see that it was _____ and sighed. "What do you want." I asked her watching the fire. "I just wanted to talk to you that's all, you seem close to Pan." She said trying to start a conversation with me. "Yeah, he's my best friend. I'd do anything for him." I said not taking my eyes off the fire. "When did you come to Neverland?" She asked me. "I can't remember, but if I had to say I'd say almost as long as Pan." I said. "Oh... hey Felix... do you hate me?" I looked at her taken back by her question. "Ummm...n-no why would you think that!" I stuttered. "Because you always act so cold towards me." She said making my heart break. "You wanna know why I've kept my distance from you?" I whispered in her ear. She seemed surprised by my actions but nodded. I stood up and extended my hand to her. She looked up at me with a happy look in her eyes before eagerly taking my hand. She stood up and I walked with her hand in mine taking her to a place far away from the camp. Pan gave me a glare as he saw me leave with _____. I brought her to a clearing a few yards away from the camp. "Felix what's going on? Why did you take me so far away from the camp?" She asked me  laughing. "You wanna know why I keep my distance from you?" I asked her, my face a few inches away from hers. A light blush spead across her face and she nodded. I could feel my heart start racing as I leaned in making out lips connect. She tensed for a second in shock but quickly relaxed and kissed back. I pulled away from here and smiled. "So that's why." She whispered. I nodded and she smiled at me. "You know you could've just told me instead of acting like you hated me." She said smirking. I blushed and looked at me feet, "I'm not exactly the most open person when it comes to my emotions." I mumbled. "I'd say so." She smirked. I laughed and said, "Let's go back to camp before Pan starts to worry." I said taking her hand and walking back to camp. When we arrived back at camp Pan was playing his pan flute and I turned to _____. "What is it?" I asked seeing a surprised look on her face. Pan stopped playing and walked over to the two of us. He gave me a quick glare before looking at _____. "You can hear the music now can't you love." He said. She nodded and Pan told her to go dance with the lost boys and join them in the celebration. He then turned to me with a glare and said, "We need to talk."