Last Song: Fates Entwined ~ A day at Eliza Music School

This is a day at this music school, Eliza. This is kinda getting me ready for the actual story. The ~~ indicates the change in P.O.V. between Nikala and Jev.

~~

"Nikala, do you have anything on today?" My best friend, Alex Asta asked me.

I checked my journal.

"Nope, I don't have anything on." I confirmed.

And Alex dragged me to Room 305.

~~

"JEVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" My buddy, Sanders, screamed at the top of his lungs.

Ouch. My ears.

"What do you want?" I said, anime vein popping as I pushed Sanders away with a hand on his idiotic face.

"Join me~" He said, putting on his so called 'innocent' eyes.

"No." I said and whacked him on the head with my thick book of music scores.

"Awww..." Sanders said, rubbing his head.

He then pulled me out of the chair and dragged me away from my table.

~~

"Nikala?" I looked up to the owner of the voice.

Never, ever, let your friend drag you around.

My eyes found the concerned face of Johnathan Rene, my clarinet and violin tutor. He is nineteen this year, which is quite a young age to become a tutor.

"Hey, Johnathan." I greeted as I sat up and glared at Alex, my friend.

"You're just in time for the weekly drum circle." Johnathan informed me.

"Drum circle? What is a-" I was interrupted by a loud crash.

~~

I punched Sanders in the face once we got to the room. He flew across the room and landing on the table, thus breaking the table. And making a huge crash.

Everyone turned around to stare at us. Well, everyone except Nikala. She was shaking her head.

I glared at her.

"At least I didn't break the basketball hoop last year!" I shouted at her, catching Nikala off guard.

"What did you say?! I tripped, TRIPPED!!!" She yelled at me.

Everyone just slowly stepped away from us.

"Well, how about the time you broke the teacher's table? Or the time you broke the giant window of the school hall?" I challenged.

Nikala looked like she was about to burst.

"Shut up, Jev!" Her friend, Alex yelled as she hit me hard in the stomach and moved Nikala away from me.

~~

After that little 'fight' , we sat down with the rest in the circle. Johnathan then passed out the traditional drums.

"A drum circle is where one plays their own rhythm. So, try it out!"