chapter 8:hot-- (i) --and -- (love) --bother -- (you)

Začít od začátku

             "Hi Miss Bug." yup, her last name really is bug and she looks just like one too. Ok, that was rude.

              "No such kissing in my school!" I nod. She stood there looking at us for a few more seconds before leaving. When I turn to Michael, I saw desire was in his eyes. It was a good thing I wore a jacket over my sun dress today or he would have seen, along with everyone else, how my nipples harden and press against the material.

           "Robin!" Mega snaps her fingers in front of my face. I jumped, startled.

          "What?"

She rolls her eyes, "I don't know what's wrong with you two. Just get it over with already. You’re making Cassie and I jealous."

    My whole body once again warmed. I look over at Michael; he had an amusing look on his face. His eyebrows move up and down.

          'Hey!" I smack him on the shoulder. Now I was tomato red. "Men" I mumble under my breath.

     "Ok, ok. Stop it. As we were saying" Cassie breaks the mood. I growl.

       "Did you just growl Ms. Cheeks?" she raises an eyebrow, her eyes daring me to lie. I do not dare so I look down, suddenly finding my toes interesting.

           "Ok, stop messing with my baby" Michael came toward me wrapping his arms around my waist. I heard Lina purr so I giggle.

           You really need to do something, or I will.

Michael POV

                Wrapping my arms around her was a bad thing to do. All of my senses came alive.  Now I don't want to pull back. Her arms in turn wrapped around me, I inhale and was instantly hard. Since she was so close to me, I knew she could feel it. I loosen my arms a little when she moves her head to look up at me. Her eyes darken, and then change color. Weird right? Yeah, I know. It’s something that happens she's angry, impatient and really turned on. It was as if she's a different person. Something I came to notice about her since we've been dating for the past eight months.

I knew she was hiding something, but I didn't know what. No one can change their eye color like that without putting on contacts. I trust that she will tell me when it's time. Right now I’ll wait. I’ve found the one person that is meant for me, and I wasn't letting anything tear us apart, no matter what the secret was.

        The look she gave me lets me know that she was turned on, and so was I. As much as we both want to have sex, since our bodies go crazy around each other, we didn't act on them and it was killing me. Her luscious lips part slightly, principal Bug’s words stop me from acting on my desire.

          Shit! She rubbed up against me.

   "Robin" I whisper. I look in front of me to see that Megan and Cassie were getting into Megan's car. When they turn back they both nod their understanding. They knew when to give us space. They knew how Robin and I felt about each other.

            I love you." she said catching me off guard. She's never said those words before. She’d tell me time and time again how much she likes me, but not love. Surprised and happy, I just look at her. She pulled free from my arms, sadness clouding her eyes.

          'You don't love me" she choked.

        "no." her eyes widen. She looked like she was going to bolt any second, so I grab her hand and pull her back toward me.

             "I didn't mean it like that. I love you.... I love you... I love you... I love you...." I was repeating the confession words. I meant it every time I said it. Since I’ve meet her, I’ve been in love with her...

              Flashback....

          "With Mr. Moore representing us, we will win for sure." my mother said. We were at the Carlton and Philips law firm, so my mom can finally divorce her cheating husband (aka my father), and we're taking almost everything he owns. He’s lucky he’s getting some things. If it was up to us alone, he wouldn't get the cloths on his back.

 We were waiting in the waiting room to be called when she had walked in. I heard the elevator bell sound for someone's arrival. I only turn my head for a second to see, and then I snapped it back up again. She walked in like the angel she was. Dressed in everything white; she lit the place up. She had a smile on her face, her chubby cheek bones makes her the cutest thing ever. And when she laughed my heart beat went on overdrive, so I take deep breath to calm my erratic heart. She was so beautiful.

             My eyes never left her, I followed her every move. It wasn't until my mom tapped me with her shoulder to say hello back, did I notice someone else was with her. She sat across from me, I knew it was rude to stare, but I couldn't take my eyes off of her even if I wanted to. She was just captivating. I wanted to know where she came from, what her name was, what she likes and dislikes. I wanted to know everything about her. I knew she was the one, my one true love. The one destiny chose for me.

 I open my mouth to speak to her, but Mr. Moore finished with his appointment and called for us. I didn't want to leave, but I had too. At the door, I turn once more and smile at her. She turns her head away, a tinge of pink coloring her cheeks.

              I made sure that whenever my mom visits Carlton’s office, I went with her. I was there a few times she was. I found out after my mom won the case against my father, she was Carlton’s adopted daughter. I found out her name, home address and school. Stalker much? I know...but I could and would not deny my heart. I transferred to her school, bought a house three blocks from them. I learn she was the most popular girl in the school, and everyone wanted her. But she paid them no attention. I tried wooing her, but she just turned me down or ignored me. I wouldn't give up though. Finally after a year, she accepts. In three months we were officially a couple and going strong and will be till the day we die.

      People still try to get between us, from both sides. But no matter what they did, they will never break us apart, not even she will break us apart. Her secrets, whatever they were, wouldn't make me leave her. Nothing or no one would. No one!

_______________________________________________________________________________

so what do you guys think? you got a little about Michael what do you think of him? that last sentence is kind of possessive isn't it. 

like, vote, comment. thanks for reading.