Chapter 20

Kiera's POV

Today was finally the day of finals. I stood back stage shaking out my hands and feet, trying to shake off my nerves. I wouldn't be so nervous if the song wasn't as difficult.

"Hey." I heard a voice say behind me as a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"Hey." I replied turning around to kiss Greg.

"Are you nervous?" He asked me.

"To be honest, yes. Extremely." I say worriedly.

"Hey look at me," He said lifting up my chin so my eyes were in contact with his bright blue ones, "You are gonna do AMAZING. Don't worry about it. And here, just for good luck." He told me reaching into his pocket to pull out a necklace. Not the old one, a new one that was silver and had a small heart shaped locket on the chain.

I opened it up and saw the picture of me and him when we fell asleep together when Maya took pictures when she was on her first date with Kayden. On the other side it was engraved.

To Kiera. I love you ~Greg

I loved it. More than the last one even.

"Oh Greg... I-I love it, thank you so much." I say tightly hugging him.

"It says your name so it's yours and only yours." He replied giving me a smile.

He clasped it around my neck and by that time it was our turn to preform.

"Good luck!" Greg said giving me a peck on the cheek as I went on stage with the other Bella's and we took our places.

Here we go...

************************************

A/N

Sorryyyyyyyy I know it's short. and its ending soon! BUT I am writing another book at the moment called On The Run and I'm really excited for it so pleaseeeeeee check it out if you haven't already.

Also follow mayad_dance, star2231, pufluf, and emmy127 PLEASE they are very talented writers so check out their stuff and show them some support for me please!