The Birthday Surprise

This is for Snakycake1975 :)

It is the morning of your birthday and you feel excited as you wake up. You know your friends are having a middle earth themed party for you and you're planning to wear your Kili costume. You had made a joking comment about them inviting Aidan Turner to come to your party and you laugh as you remember it knowing full well it would never happen. Even though he had finished filming season 2 of Poldark you couldn't imagine him travelling all the way to where you lived for a party. After getting up you join your flatmates and see that you have a pile of gifts to open. As you suspected they were Middle Earth and Kili related items. You thank your flatmates and put your gifts away then set about eating breakfast.

"So what are you doing today Y/N one of your flatmates says.

"There's a party tonight for me and it has a Middle Earth theme," you say.

"Is Aidan Turner going to be there?" one of your flatmates asks.

"I doubt it. Like he'd come all this way for a party," you say.

"You never know," your flatmate says.

"He won't be there and it would be silly to even think he would be," you say.

Once breakfast is over you get your costume out and get it ready for that night, making sure everything looks good. You then get out the makeup you use to do Kili's stubble and check that over. Everything is ready for that night and you have nothing left to do but relax until it's time to get into costume and makeup. As the day progresses you get birthday messages from your Facebook friends and texts from other friends and family. Your family will be at the party as well and you wonder if they will dress up. Your Middle Earth costuming friends will all be there in their costumes and you are looking forward to seeing them as it's been awhile.

Finally, the time of the party draws near and you get into your costume and makeup. Once the wig is on you are transformed into Kili. Your sword is in the scabbard which is next to the quiver and attached to your bandolier and you are carrying the bow.

"You look amazing. You'd knock Aidan's socks off if he was at the party," one of your flatmates says.

"Guys Aidan will not be at the party. So please stop talking about if he was at the party," you say.

A short while later a torn hoots indicating your ride had arrived. You say goodbye to your flatmates and head out to your friend's car.

"Happy birthday," your friend says.

"Thanks. How are you doing?" you reply.

"I'm good. Tonight's going to be amazing," your friend said.

"Yes it is. I'm really looking forward to it," you say.

Getting into the car you are soon on your way to the venue where the party is being held. When you get there you greet the friends that have arrived and are soon enjoying yourself. Photos are taken and there are gifts to open at some point. The party is going to start with a dinner and just before the dinner is due to start your best friend calls for everyone's attention.

"Thank you all for coming tonight. What you and Y/N of course don't know is that we have a very special guest joining us to help celebrate Y/N birthday," your best friend says.

Everyone turns to look at the door and to your complete shock Aidan Turner walks through the door. You gasp and cover your mouth with your hand as you can't believe it. He's there, actually really there. Suddenly you feel like you're going to faint so you will yourself not to actually faint as you'd look really silly and it would be extremely embarrassing to faint in front of Aidan.