Prologue

Aoife- Pronounced ee-fa (like Eva but replace the v with a f its irish)

"You are nothing but a child Peter" Wendy yelled "its time to grow up! Come back with me and we could grow up together." I stared at her like she was crazy, which she probably was. " No way Wendy are you mental? why would I leave for you?" I yelled back. Your probably wondering what the heck is going on here but to understand that I'll have to start where it all began.

~66 million years ago...~

Dinosaurs roared and volcanoes erupted. Oops to far back.

~December 24, 1880 11:59~

It was a perfect Christmas eve in 1880. Snow was gently falling making a soft cover on the ground. The moon was high in the sky and children struggled to excited for the events that would take place tomorrow. All was silent and-

"AHHHHH" a women screamed in pain. "It's okay Aoife, just a few more pushes" a man soothes his wife "SHUT UP BALTHAZAR AND GET THIS THING OUT OF ME" the woman,Aoife, shouted in pain. Several more pushes later, a high pitched cry pierced the air. "It's a boy the midwife told the new parents as she gave the baby boy to his mother. He was a cute baby with tufts of red hair on his head and freckles across his cheeks. The new mother cried at the sight of her child "my sweet baby boy" cooed Aoife as the baby stopped crying and opened his pale blue eyes (A/N: No his eyes won't be blue but I heard babies eyes are blue when their born and slowly fade into the color their supposed to have. Not sure if that's true though). "What's his name"the father, Bathazar, asked slightly dazed from seeing his beautiful little boy. "Peter. Peter Malachi Allan." whispered Aoife as her gorgeous son fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey so im new to this whole story thing and my grammar and spelling is horrifying so any criticism is greatly appreciated just nothing too harsh this is my first time writing after all.

This story is for dying-of-feelz-221B  sorry it took so long.  

P.S: the baby is Peter cute right

I DO NOT OWN ANY PICTURES, VIDEOS OR PETER PAN HIMSELF AND UNLESS I STATE OTHERWISE THAT WILL BE FOR ALL PICTURES AND VIDEOS IN THIS STORY!!!!