A Night Out

I know I've been away for a while, but I think this was worth the wait

Alfie's POV:

A: " Zo, hey Zoe come in here, I want to talk to you." Zoe walked into our bedroom and sat on our bd where I was currently editing my vlog. 

Z: "What's up?"

I had no idea how I was going to ask her this. It was kinda weird but it could be really fun. No I'm not asking her to marry me. That's for a long time. I'm asking her if she'd want to go clubbing with me. I've been to Youtuber parties with her but never clubbing. And the club I was going to ask her to go to was a bit different.

A: "Now, I'm just asking this. You can say no and I will move past it. And I get your anxiety might stop you because this isn't your thing. But I wan't you to keep an open mind." Zoe looked at me half confused and half interested. " Ok so there is this club thing. It's this rave venue. The theme is neon and you wear all white and get neon body paint when you get there. It super fun and you don't have to drink although alcohol is there. I've always wanted to go to one because Chai went to one and it looks sick. But if this is not your thing we don't have to go. I just thought it'd be fun and different." I faded the last sentence out. The whole time I was looking at my hands and then I finally looked up at Zoe. I couldn't tell what she was thinking by her face, but I knew she was thinking.

A: "You hate that idea. That's ok. It was a long shot." I looked back down at my hands, twisting my ring. I really want to go to this.

Z: "Alfie. Look at me Alfie." She said it so calmly I did. She had a soft smile on her face with warm eyes looking right at me. She took my hands in hers.

Z: "Alfie. You're right, that's not my scene and my anxiety might get in the way. But, I've never gone to one either and my friend Alex has and said it was amazing. I suppose I could give it a shot."

A: "Wait really?! You're saying we can go?"

Z: "Yes Alfie."

She was saying it so calmly I knew she wasn't thrilled, but she was doing this for me. Even if we didn't end up going, that'd be ok. The act that she even said yes or considered it in the first place means the world. I looked at her with wide eyes and a giant smile. I pulled her in for a tight hug and completely engulfed her in my arms. 

A: "I love you Zoe."

Z: "Love you too Alf."

------------

Zoe's POV:

So it's the day after Alfie and I talked about the club. I'm still very apprehensive about going, but when I said I'd try it, his face lit up like a kid in a candy shop. He looked so happy, I want to see him like that all the time. It's this Friday night, so as it being Tuesday, I want to get a cool white outfit and plan everything out so I can be less stressy.

Z: "Alf! Alfieee!"

A: "What?!"

Z: "Do you want to come shopping with me?! I'm buying a white outfit!"

A: "Yes! I'll be right down!"

I invited Alfie to come shopping with me because he is really into this and hopefully some of his enthusiasm will rub off on me. I set Nala up in her cage and gave her a treat. I got my keys and bag. I'm still waiting on Alfie.

Z: "Alf! I'll be in the car!"

A: "Alright, be right down!"

I'm sitting in the car, waiting for Alfie, trying to choose some music. I switch through radio stations until I find one both Alfie and I will like, it's playing Troye. The song was then interrupted by an energetic, speed-talking Alfie.