Part 6...

Lapis pov

What so i do what do I do what do I do!?!?!?

Lapis - please, leave me be!

?? - awe, why~?

Lapis - I dont-

?? - your really beautiful, has anyone ever told you that~?

The person slowly came out of the darkness and I slowly backed away as the person came closer, the top of the fun touching my nose...

?? - you have a gorgeous body there~

I stayed quiet... The persons face was visible... My eyes widen.

Lapis - y-you...

?? - how's it going for you, lapis~?
I haven't seen you in a looong time~

They had short, dirty strawberry hair, that were tall and her name...

Lapis - p-pearl?!

Pearl - I'm out of jail, sweetheart! Isn't that great~

Lapis - w-wha, y-you tried to
r-rape me! O-of-

Pearl - shut up!

I immediately became quiet... She moves the gun around and stepped foreward. She stood in front of me and smirked evily... She brushed my bangs away from my forehead and places the gun tip in my forehead...

Lapis - p-please... Pearl, d-dont...

Pearl - I'm gonna show you how much you hurt me, how much peridot hurt me

Lapis - N-no, he didn't do anything! You caused him alot of pain!!

Pearl - so now it's a he~ pft, I heard he went to jail

Lapis - you did too!

Pearl - true true~

She placed her fingers under my chin and lifted my head up. I grabbed her wrist and tried to pill her hand away.

Pearl - so~ how about we go somewhere more... private~

Lapis - no!! Leave me alone!! Help!!

She grunted and scoffed. She grabbed my shirt collar and pointed the gun right in my mouth when I screamed. I'm so scared... What do I do... What do I do... I- i- I'm useless on m-my own...

I felt tears fall down my face and on to pearls hand and my shirt.

Pearl - don't be like that~ there's still hope for us~ if you stop struggling I will consider not killing y-

Thunk

I opened my eyes as I fell myself fall to the ground. I looked over at pearl. She was on the floor unconscious, a tube besides her on the floor. I sat up and rubbed my head... I'm getting dizzy...

The last thing I saw was a tall figure walking over to me and reaching down... I closed my eyes and fell unconscious...

[cliffhangers are my friend, heh]