Hold me together

Gerard and Lilly were compatible, attractive, and everything was amazing in their relationship- well, it should have been.

The relationship, that had been formed over a few sips of wine and their parents was supposed to be perfect. It was at first, and then they realized how truly wrong they were for eachother. Because maybe Lilly liked girls a little more than she would care to admit and maybe Gerard had a small thing for guys that surely couldn't be more than a fantasy.

Gerard would never say he was gay, he liked the female body too much. He guessed the best way to describe it would be heteroflexible.

He guessed that's why he ended up in a gay bar on a Thursday night, wearing a frilly skirt that used to be Lilly's and definitely have an extential crisis. That's why he was a little too drunk to notice the bear to his left's hand groping at his ass.

Earlier that morning, poor Gerard had walked in on Lilly's mouth between their dog sitter's thighs and her hand on the younger girl's tits. He'd decided then that he'd give up trying in the relationship and go out and get absolutely fucked- hopefully in the ass- at some washed up bar.

So here he is, eyeing a guy with the most beautiful blue eyes when the bell to the door rings. At this point in time, he realizes, yes, maybe he is a bit more gay than he had originally thought. His heteroflexible is looking a little more like homoflexible as he sees a guy walk in the bar.

His jeans were tight on his ass and his shirt was pulled tight against his stomach- not that he was overweight, he was actually extremely fit. The shirt was probably a small and the guy was probably a medium but right now Gerard was thanking Jesus for making guys so clueless to sizes.

Not to mention his face. God damn. His jawline was to die for, Gerard could feel himself swooning already. Gerard lowkey wanted the man to slit his throat with that jawline. His eyes were rimmed in black eyeliner. That just made the mash of dark hazel shine brighter from his irises.

This is the type of guy that people write poetry about. This is the type of guy who models for magazines that were extremely pricey but he'd seen almost every woman have. This is the type of guy he'd like to be sitting on right now. Like, on his dick.

He strutted over to the bar and took a seat right next to Gerard, and he could of sworn he was drooling. And yes Gerard was lonely. And yes this man is exactly what Gerard needed.

So, he pulled the skirt up a little high and ordered another drink while he gawked at the man who was definitely checking him out now.

And then Gerard felt his hand on his thigh and his whole body shivered. "Hey, baby, I'll pay for that," he smirked as he spoke. Gerard gulped and nodded obediently. He sipped his drink with a bashful red face as he refused to look the guy in the eye.

"My name is Frank, baby, what's yours?"

Gerard's name stumbled out of his own mouth as he clutched the drink hard. "Gee."

"Beautiful name, what's in short for?"

"Gerard."

"Even more beautiful."

And with that, Gerard was ready to pounce. Frank was a knockout and
Gerard was a needy submissive.

Before he knew it, he was against a stall with Frank's hands traveling up and down his body.

Gerard was moaning. Frank was extremely turned on. Gerard was soon rolling his hips into Frank's palm and Frank was squeezing gently.

Frank was definitely dtf. He was always dtf, but Gerard was absolutely fucking hot in that tiny skirt and for a moment all Frank could think about was being able to fuck him whenever he wanted. Now he was thinking about Gerard being his and that was very dangerous territory. He came here to fuck, not for a serious relationship.