Rules, regulations and prizes

RULES AND REGULATIONS:

1. Be friendly.

2. Be updated.

3. Don't use harsh words or explicit pictures.

4. Always follow the requirements needed in the contest.

5. Add this to your library and reading list.

6. You will have to tag me ON THE COMMENT SECTION OF YOUR ENTRY once you will enter a cover or better yet, comment the link of your entry in the comment section:) 

7. ONE entry per PERSON

8. Have fun!

FAQ: How do i submit my entry? - You must publish it as a story, or one of the chapters in your story, cover shop, cover entries then tag me. (Make sure you tag me correctly.)

PRIZES:

1ST PLACE - Follow, all stories add to my reading list and library, a chance to give three choices for the next contest and a chance to judge the next contest.

2ND PLACE - Follow, all stories add to my reading list and library a chance to vote for the next contest.

3RD PLACE - Follow, half of stories to my reading list and library and a chance to vote for the next contest.

HONORABLE MENTIONS - Follow and one story add to my reading list and library.

BEST IN FONT AND QUOTE - A follow.

-----

2nd prizes (I will be alternating the two given prizes for every 2 contests. So I have the chance to choose also)

PRIZES:

1ST PLACE - Follow, all stories add to my reading list and library, and a chance to judge the next contest.

2ND PLACE - Follow, all stories add to my reading list and library

3RD PLACE - Follow, half of stories to my reading list and library.

HONORABLE MENTIONS - Follow and one story add to my reading list and library.

BEST IN FONT AND QUOTE - A follow.

*If the winner doesn't have story yet, i will mark it for future use when you already publish a story:)

HAVE FUN!