Chapter 1

Chat---
I was running along the rooftops of Paris when I spotted m'lady sitting in her room. Ever since I found out that Marinette was Ladybug I had been visiting her a lot as chat. I have loved Marinette since the very day I laid eyes on her, but she always stuttered and I thought that she hated me or something, and then I met ladybug and I loved her too and after that I connected the dots and voila I love them double the original amount than I did before! Before I knew it I was tapping on her window TAP TAP TAP "come in chat" she screamed" bonjour purrrincess!"
"What do you want silly kitty?"
"To see you of course!"
"Aww kitty I love you!"
"Love you too purrrrincess how's it going?"
"O-ok" she sniffles a few seconds later she started crying"princess what's wrong?!?" She looked up at me with her big sky blue eyes" chat my crush kissed the girl that always bullies me!!"
" Can you at least tell me who this guy is princess"
"Sure,chat!His name is Adrien Agreste."my eyes widened in shock then I realized that I was staring so I said " Mari I'm sure he wasn't kissing her"
"Oh how do you know you weren't there!"
"Yes I was"
"W-what?"
"Plagg claws out"
"Chat n-" ad then plagg flew out of my ring and I went back to normal"a-ADRIEN!!!"

Sorry it's so short I had a really hard time getting Ideas give me yours and I'll try to include also sorry for my grammar then next will be longer