Cody Simpson? My EX Best Friend: Chapter (10)

Start from the beginning

I waited five seconds before Alli would confess her love life to me.

"Alright, maybe I do like him," she muttered three seconds later.

I took in a deep breath and let her explain.

"I really like Christian but right now I'm only treating him as a friend because I think that's how he only views me as." She explained.

I nodded. "Keyword here is think." I reminded her.

She rolled her eyes and sighed. No matter how many times I've tried explaining to Alli that Christian see's her as more as a friend, she won't believe me unless she see's or hears it for herself.

The door's bursted open and Christian sat beside Alli. Cody snuggled under the blanket next to me and I smiled, leaning my head onto his chest.

"What were you lovely ladies talking about?" Christian asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

Alli's eyes bulged. "Uh, girl stuff," she said quickly.

Christian shot us an I-don't-believe-you-guys look.

"Like, our special time of the month." Alli added.

"Yep," I said nervously. "Lots and lots of blood."

Christian and Cody held their palms out in front of their chests.

"That's all we needed to hear," they said in sync.

- - -

After unpacking our belongings in the hotel, our stomachs started grumbling so we decided to go out and eat a restaraunt.

We found a nice diner called All That Glitters and decided to eat lunch there. Once you stepped inside, it felt like you were just casted into a 1970's Greece movie. The diner was medium sized, colorful and retro.

An older woman led us to a booth in the back of the diner. "Hello sonnies, my name is Dolly. Here are your menus and my nephew will be back to take your orders. How does that sound?" She asked with a wide smile.

We all thanked her and she roller bladed away. Every worker here had roller blades attached to their feet.

"What are you going to order, baby?" Cody asked.

I opened my Menu and looked toward the Lunch courses. "A Texas Smokehouse bacon burger." I replied.

Cody looked at me. "Are you sure you're going to be able to finish all of that?"

I mocked his expression. "You don't know me very well if you think I can't."

"I sadly do," he responded with a playful smile, "and I just wanted to remind you not to eat the plate and fork too."

I elbowed him and all four of us laugh.

A few minutes later, to our surprise and dismay, Beck roller bladed toward us with a note pad and pen.

"Beck?" I coughed. "What are you doing here?"

Beck squinted his eyes at all of us and smiled when he saw Christian. "When I realized Christian would never love me as I love him, I decided to take my uncle's offer and work at our family diner here. Now Christian is back and ready to start a family!" He said happily.

Christian moaned. "Listen, bro. Can you just take our order?"

Beck smiled. "If you're the brother then I want to be the daddy."

I almost gagged. Beck took our order and roller bladed away.

"Somebody kill me quickly." Christian mumbled.