Now back to getting my cereal!

While looking for the boxes of cereal we had in the cabinet, they're gone and they were just here yesterday before me left to go to that beat-up ass wedding that I ruined and crashed. Damnnnnn I should feel bad should I?
Well I don't, and for the first time I'm actually happy with my reckless action :)! NICE JOB JADEN 😂️!!!!! But I'm still looking for this cereal!

"Dad, you know where the cereal is?" I say while still looking.

"I throw them out." He says bluntly

" He says bluntly

"What do you mean you 'Throw them out'?" I say doing the quotation marks with my hands.

"They're in the trash, T R A S H!" he says sarcastically and with a slight attitude.

"Aight fam, you ain't have to be sarcastic," I say while sighing heavily.

Now I can finally answer Kayleen text:

 Now that my plans are set for tomorrow morning, and seeing that it's Sunday and I have school tomorrow, I say why not to going to breakfast with my bad bitch

»»»—» «—«««
Later That Night...

"BOYS COME DOWN HERE!" My Dad yells from the bottom of the stairs.

My whole day consisted of me being in my room, going on snapchat, texting people back, and being hungry! Until I remembered like oh shit I have a credit with 50 dollars on it. I danced around happy for 30 seconds then asked if they were hungry and see that they weren't I got me a medium Bacon pizza with Chicken Alfredo, From dominos of course. After eating I took me a nap and now we are here.

When I had finally reached the living room, I didn't know what to expect! I was scared that he was gonna tell us that we were moving, or they were moving in with us. And would be the most trifiling thing he could ever do to me! so I was lowkey scared when I sat down on the couch.

"We have to talk," He says running his hand down his face.

"Your talking," I say nonchalantly

"Ok so tomorrow, Maria and Karma are moving in and before you say something Jaden let me speak!" He say looking me dead in my face.

"And seeing that there is only 3 bedrooms in here, Jay'Cee you are moving in with Jaden," He says huffing while my eyes pop it if my head.

"Whoa whoa whoa, you can do this to me," I say frantically.

"This isn't only about you!" He say sternly.

"You right fam," I say nodding my head, think on how to break Maria and my father up.

"AND I SWEAR IF THAT BITCH DOES SOMETHING TO ME AND ANYTHING THAT BELONGS TO ME, I WILL GO TO JAIL FOR MANSLAUGHTER CAUSE  THAT BITCH WILL BE DEAD IN THIS FUCKING HOUSE!" I say loudly while I pull my hair slightly to try and calm down.

"Jaden don't!" He says

"Don't what?" I ask questionably

"Don't do nothing you regret," He says while walking away.

"I ALREADY REGRET CALLING YOU MY FATHER!" I scream as I cry in frustration, while grabbing my phone and walking up to my room and slamming my door as I reach my room.

WHY DOES HE DO THIS TO ME? JUST WHY?

»»»—» «—«««

After being in my room for what seem like forever, I'm still badly frustrated, and I'm lowkey hurt inside. He knows I hate that bitch but yet it just make my hatred worst towards her! she lowkey ruining my life.

Walking into my bathroom I go look at myself in the mirror and she bloodshot red eyes from all the crying I did. After looking through the medicine cabinet I find what I need. my favorite razor, once it's cleaned, I place it over my wrist and slide it over it 10 times in a row. From all the blood dripping on the floor I finally get myself to stop. From the slitting to my wrist it lets out all the pain that I been holding in, it was finally released, and I feel like better person.

Once I cleaned the blood up from the floor and the sink, I head back to my room and find a long sleeved shirt to put on so that it's not showing to anyone that walks into my room during the night.

I set my alarm for school and fall into a deep slumber.

»»»—» «—«««
Sorry for all these filler chapters 😁 I'm just tryna give y'all a inside look of his life and his daily problems.

Next chapter would consist of the extra but also important characters in this story.

-Tizahn 🌊️