chapter 9 - not so lucky escape

Tee pov

As soon as we walked into school carman told her friend about the file she was just about to tell them about his cutting when I called her back. "Dont Carmen or I'll tell Mike" I warmed. " You have m no clue what if feels like. He lied to me, framed me and thst just the start! " she exclaimed "and he's don't all that a million times to me to! It's Ryan. But that give you no right to spread his secrets. That makes you as bad as him" I said. "I guess so" she said and i nodded.

"I managed to stop Carmen spreading your sh but not the file business" I told Ryan as we lined up for class. "I gatherd that. I've alredy had a load of verbal abuse" he awnserd."just tell me if it happend againg" I replyed. "I'm fine tee" he replyed."corse you are" I sighed walking into class.

As we sat doen in class everyone stated calling names. Mainly Harriet who was the kind of girl with a reputation for boys, bad behaviour, fights and a bad attertude and was one of carmans best school mates. "Why would you do that to poor carms. You broke her heart you psychopathic twisted bastars!" She shouted. "Atleast I can keep my pants on" he snapped. "Enough from both of you!" The teacher snapped. "Thats not what your dad said last night in bed"she geared. "MY DADS DEAD !" he shouted at the top of his voice storming off.