Notice me

(y/n) was video chatting Alya, and trying to have a conversation when some one keeps trying to interrupt. "Notice, me (y/n)!" Chat said in (y/n) ear. Yes she knew the famous super hero, But she was up set with him because he popped out of no where and scared the living daylights out of (y/n). So, as punishment she was not noticing him. Alya was trying not to laugh at the scene before her. "This reminds me of Yandere simulator." Alya said.

*Bamm that just happened to you*

"What's Yandere simulator?" Chat asked confused. "You don't know what that is? Well, basically it is some creeper girl who ends up killing everyone, just so her sempai will notice her." Alya explained. "Well, I might not kill everyone, but just those who try my (y/n)." Chat replied. "Yandere alert. Repeat, Yandere alert." Alya said. "Well, I doubt Chat, if he was here right now,would be a yandere." (y/n) said. "Oh really?" With that Chat turned (y/n) around, and gave her a passionate kiss. Alya took her phone out and started working on her blog. "This is going to be good." she said. By this time (y/n) was red as a tomato. "C-chat!" she said after the kiss was finished. "You noticed me." Chat said with a grin. "Your a dork you know that?" 

"...."

"But I'm your Dork." he replied