A little Excited aye Ri?

Riley's POV
My name is Riley and my best friend is named Michelle. We both love listening to music and especially Lost and Found's Music. Michelle and I are like their biggest fans but I love them more. My Favorite person in the Band is the drummer. His name is James Tordjman. Michelle likes John the best. Their coming to my town which is really rare since my town is so small but I can't wait. Even though I may not have tickets to the concert, at least they are going to be in my town. They have been my favorite band since day 1. I am just so excited.

Michelle's POV
Hey it's me Michelle. I am been friends with Riley since we both entered kindergarten. It was the best day of my life because now I have a wonderful friend who is always there for me. Its Riley's Birthday soon and I have a little suprise up my sleeve for her. I have 2 tickets to Lost and Found's concert on the 20th of February. Its my early birthday present for her. Her birthday is 4 days after the concert so that means her birthday is on 24th of February.

****two hours later****

Riley's POV
Michelle told me to meet her at Java Junction just around the corner from her house, so that is what I am doing right now.

Michelle's POV
So as you know I have a little suprise for Riley. She is going to love them. Its going to be funny watching her reaction but she's going to be so happy.

"Hey Ri" I said when I reached the cafe.
"Hey Mich. Why did you want me to come here?"
"Well you know how your birthday is in 9 days?"
"Yeah" Riley said in a 'duh' tone.
"Well I managed to get tickets to-"
"You got tickets to Lost and Found?"
"Yep but with the 'Meet and Greet' package and 'Backstage Experience'"
"Oh my god yay, yay, yay!"
"So remember its in 5 days. Here is your ticket." I said whilst passing it to her.
"Thank you so much! I love you"
"Your welcome and love you too"
"So I'll speak to you later I guess"
"Ok byee"
"Bye, talk to you later." She yelled out whilst she started walking down the opposite end of the street.

Riley's POV
So as I started walking down the road, I see a large group of people and I have a feeling that it is Lost and Found. I started jogging down to them and then I see him. James. James Tordjman. Most of the people have started to leave so there is only two others girls including me. Once they leave I go quiet because James was coming up to me.

"Hi my names James. James--" I cut him off.
"Tordjman. I know. I love you so much. I am like your biggest fan." I basically spit out.
"Wow. I think I found my biggest fan" He said and I instantly blush.
"Haha" I laughed quietly to myself.
"You have a cute blush" He said in a sweet tone whilst I blush a even deeper red.
"Thanks" I said shyly.
"Are you coming to the concert?" He asked quietly.
"Yeah, I am. I also got the backstage experience upgrade"
"James" Luke calls out.
"I got to go but I hope to see you there"
"Ok bye"
"Bye" and with that, he was gone.

A/N
First chapter!! Hope you like it. Its not that long but its just the first chapter. Did you like the way James and Riley met?