Chapter 1: Diagon Alley

"Welcome" said Aunt Petunia . "to Diagon Alley."

Harry laughed with amazement as they made their way down the street.
Harry looked in shock at some of the shop names.
He glanced in amazement at the cauldrons before turning his attention to the owl shop and a store that displayed broomsticks.
Amazed Harry looked at the newest one, a Nimbus 2000.
In the end Dudley was forced to drag him away.

After they had been inside Gringotts, the wizarding bank they went to Madam Malkins which was obviously the uniform store.

Madam Malkin was a squat, smiling witch dressed in mauve.
She led Harry to the back of the shop.
A boy with a pale, pointed face was standing on a footstol while a second witch pinned up his long black robes.
Madam Malkin stood Harry on a stool next to him and slipped a long robe over his head and began to pin it to the right length.

"Hello, Hogwarts too?" asked the boy.
"Yes." said Harry.
"My father's next door buying my books and mother's up the street looking at wands." the boy said.
"I thought the wand choosed the wizard?" asked Harry.
"Yes but try to tell her that." said the boy laughing.
"Where are my manners? My name is Draco Malfoy."
"I'm Harry Potter." said Harry.
"It's nice to meet you finally Harry." said Draco.
"Nice to meet you too." Harry said.
"Want to become friends?" Draco said.
"Yes, I would Love that."
"So where are those muggles you live with?"
"There ..." said Harry.
"...gone, Draco they left me."
"Don't worry Mr. Potter we'll be happy to take you home with us. I'm Narcissa Malfoy and this is my husband Lucius, Draco's and if you want your parents also." said a female voice.
Harry looked up.
"Yes, I would love too, I don't trust the muggle world anymore neither do I trust Dumbledore and his followers." said Harry.
"That's understandable." said Lucius.
After they had finished fixing their robes Harry and Draco went with Narcissa to Ollivander's.
Harry got a Hawtorn and phoenixfeather 13 inches .
Draco got a Hawtorn with unicornhair 12 inches.

After they paid they met up with Lucius at Gringotts and side-along apparated back to Malfoy Manor.