Idea A

By   The Mexican

As I mentioned before in the rules that I the one and only Mexican AKA "A" will be writing the first idea for the GBOI. I came up with this idea while talking to a friend of mine about what we would do for the girl you love/crush/like, and it occurred me that maybe this would be a neat idea for a book to take this to the next level, referring to "this" as that urge you feel to help out the girl you like or do what she asks, my friend and I came to the conclusion that we would both take a bullet or many bullets in a situation like a robbery on a shop you to happened to be in, etc. I do whatever she asks as quickly as I can as long as it not obvious I like her, like for example when she doesn't understand a subject in chemistry or math, which I'm pretty dang good at if I do say so myself,  I instantly drop whatever I'm doing to help her out even if I know I won't be able to turn in my work in time I do it any way, cuz love. So here is the idea what if for whatever reason some a guy would do some pretty nasty things for the girl he loves may be because someone he loved may be a past girlfriend, was murdered and he was too afraid to save her and she died which left him heavily traumatized or something and what if he fell in love again but the girl he loved was into some really nasty problems and I mean like murder, crime organizations, slave trading, etc. NASTY and the guy finds out and decides he must help her under whatever circumstances she's in but the thing is that the girl he loves is a manipulative b*tch and is there because she wants to be there and instead uses him to get out of some problems with dangerous people, and what if this guy knew she was being manipulated into thing all of those things but he did them anyway, and what's more what if someone else was in love with the guy as madly in love as he is with the girl. What would the girl who is in love with the guy do? Would she try to make the guy see what he is doing? would she kill the other girl in order for the guy to be happy? What would happen after that?  I really like this plot but probably won't write about it mainly because I think it would be only long enough for one good book  maybe two or if you are a really creative person up to three but I'm not that creative and I am already working on something else plus I really don't like endings so I probably wouldn't enjoy writing a universe that would only last one or two books. I love this idea and would really love to see it come to life, while I was playing around with the idea I came up with some really interesting scenarios and would love to see what you come up with.
Until next time,
"A" AKA The Mexican