Chapter 1

~Phil's PoV~
It's been about four years since Dan and I thought of the most wonderful idea of moving in together and getting a flat in London. Today was our fourth year anniversary, so I decided to surprise Dan with a home movie and pizza. Classic. "Phil! Can you come into the lounge for a sec?" I heard Dan yell, I responded with "Okay!" I walked in to find him in his browsing position, he spoke up, "Let's go out to eat lunch today, it is a pretty special day after all." I agreed and left him to get ready.

Half an hour passed, and we were finally ready. We left the flat and began to walk before I asked, "Hang on, where are we going to eat? You didn't tell." However, Dan didn't answer and only said, "It's a surprise!" He turned to smile at me, and that's when I thought, He has the most beautiful smile, I quickly brushed that thought aside and continued to walk alongside Dan, talking about Dil and Undertale. We talked endlessly until Dan stopped me, and turned my head to a small brick building. "Claude's Kitchen?! This is easily the most expensive restaurants in town!" I protested. And most romantic I thought. Dan's smile grew, "I've been saving up. You're my best friend, so why wouldn't I do this for you?" My face warmed up and turned a faint pink, and we then entered the restaurant.

Already, my heart stopped, jazz music played, the clatter of plates and drinks, the chatter amongst people, I felt my dinner and pizza was going to be trash compared to this. As I continued to gaze, a waitress came up to us, "Hello, welcome to Claude's Kitchen. Do you have a reservation?" Dan responded, "Howell, for two." The waitress nodded and skimmed through the list, I got slightly flustered and hoped no one noticed. The waitress then led Dan and I to a small booth, and we sat across each other. The waitress handed us our menus, and offered us some drinks. "Can I get a lemonade? And he will get coffee." Dan said. She nodded and left. "How'd you know I was going to ask for coffee?" I asked. Dan chuckled, "Because I know you so well, remember, I'm Phil Trash #1!" We both laughed and continued to talk about anything and everything.

The waitress gave us our drinks, and we decided to order spaghetti. The waitress got our menus and headed off. I looked around the restaurant again until Dan realized something. "Which spaghetti did we order?" I looked up at him, "It was the 'Special for Two' I think." I answered, confused as to why he asked in the first place. Dan shrugged and left to wash his hands.

~Dan's PoV~
I went into the bathroom to wash my hands, still concerned as to which spaghetti we ordered. Sure Phil's my friend and everything, but it would be awkward to share a plate of spaghetti with him. Although, it could also be... Interesting. I looked up in the mirror. Why did I just think of that? I shook my head and turned to dry my hands. I left the fancy bathroom and went back to our table. I saw Phil engaged in his phone, so I noticeably cleared my throat.

He looked up and said in response, "I think I'll wash my hands too." Wow rude. He left just as our waitress came with our food, but there was only one plate... She set down the plate and smiled, "Enjoy." She said cheerfully. "Wait! Can we get an extra plate?" I asked her worriedly. "We are using all the plates in the kitchen, it's packed today so we can't afford to just grab an extra. Sorry about that." She said before turning to leave again. I cursed under my breath.

Phil finally came back and sat down across from me when he asked, "Aren't they going to bring my spaghetti too?" He caught up with my expression and looked down at the large plate of our steaming lunch. He stuttered a little, "At least they b-brought us t-two forks." I nodded. This is just sharing a lunch, we shouldn't be too flustered with this. I broke the silence, "Let's eat!"
----------------------------------------------
~Author's Note~
Again this is my very first fan fiction that I'll post on Wattpad, thank you for reading this and hopefully I'll post Chapter 2 very soon. Thank you so much and keep Phan alive!