1) his background, his dancing

You were sad, board, and lonely. You just got fired from your job as a doctor and you could no longer pay the rent. However you still had money for a trip to the bar and a hotel room. So you got into your car and drive off, ready to get drunk as fuck.
As you walk into the bar you could here static from the blasting radio. You couldn't hear a thing! You weren't the only one who thought so. There were erase boards over the tables and bar along with erasers and markers.
You walk to the bar that is placed parallel from the tables and open the marker lid and start writing. When you are done it says " one shot of vodka please!" You show it to the bartender and he turned around and picked up a shot glass.
Then out of the blue, an interesting figure walks into the room and you think to yourself, "I've seen this man before, who is he? I must investigate!"
The mysterious figure wearing, from what you could make out, a fedora and his hair was stained with red, exact like the color of your blood. You knew it. It was markiplier! But what's he doing in a bar? He grabbed a marker and wrote on the eraser boards "surprise me" in bold letters. Then he sits down at the table with his back facing you.
Your shot finally gets to you and you take the liberty of walking over to him yourself. After handing the bartender some money and giving the tip you walk over.
You grab the eraser board next to him and write "Is this seat taken?"He looks up at you and you can see his face; you were right it was markiplier. You are a big fan, however you hide it well as if you don't even know him.
"No, not at all! Please sit." He wrote to you. Your fangirl is about to explode, but you keep quiet.
"My name is Mark Fishbach." His handwriting is almost perfect compared to yours. Your hand is shaking as you write. "I know. I'm a fan, my name is (insert your name here)." Your heart is beating a million miles an hour waiting for his answer.
"What a pretty name." He writes back. You blush a little in response then begin your investigation. "So what's a youtuber like you doing in a bar?" You suddenly are back to reality and out of your fangirl moment.
He looks down at the floor then slowly began to write "Its a long story" you think for a moment trying to get the story out of him. You wright "well then, we better order some beers." You realise that you haven't taken your shot yet and you quickly down it.
5 minutes later your beers get here and Mark is done writing a long paragraph on his board. You have are a deal with him to write why you are in the bar on yours, then switch off with him. You finished your paragraph.
Taking a sip of beer you begin reading. "Too many people flagged my channel so they took it down. I can't pay rent and my girlfriend left me. So I came here knowing I only had enough money to be drunk and stay at a hotel room" realising yours was almost identical to his you give him a sudden look. You give each other back the boards and begin to write "bars arnt really my style, we should go to the coffee shop down the street."
He nodes and stands up but then a song begins to play and he sits back down. You know this song. It's STAMP ON THE GROUND. He began writing. "May I have this dance? I love this song!" You say "I would but I can't dance!" Then you blush out of control seeing you turn down markiplier. "Neither can I, let's go!" He states in the eraser board.

(This is the song, I recommend watching and listening to it)
You line up with him side by side facing the audience that has backed of the stage for you. You see markiplier has put back on his fedora. You remember as a kid you use to love dance dance revolution and you remember all the moves, and it looks like so does he. (it's a game where you step on tiles. The screen tells you what tiles to step on)
Half way through the song you got use to the moves and so has he. You both look stunning in unison. Stepping left and right, up and down. Other people may think you had planned for this to happen.
When the song ended you both walk outside. It was a cold night.