Troye meets Tyler - Chapter 1

*Troye's P.O.V*

Sitting on the plane I decided to pull out my laptop and check my online life. I was headed to America to my first vidcon and I was excited.

I logged into tumblr and saw a few posts that Tyler had just uploaded. I opened his profile in a separate window to... admire him. He was one hot guy and ever since coming out I couldn't help but notice that i felt something there. Sexual tension maybe?

I sat there for hours scrolling through my feed, occasionally seeing photos of Tyler. I decided I had better check my twitter. I opened up twitter and saw that Tyler had mentioned me in a tweet.

'Tyler Oakley: Can't wait to see you soon @troyesivan looking forward to collabing with you ;)'

Omg. Tyler Oakley wanted to see me. I had flutters in my stomach. I decided I would tweet back straight away.

'Troye Sivan: @tyleroakley I look forward to seeing you too. How about picking me up at the airport?? ;)'

I almost immediately got a reply

'Tyler Oakley: @troyesivan can't wait! See you soon :)'

I was so excited. The first person I would see would be Tyler freaking Oakley. I had always admired his videos and he had always been a role model, but I hadn't really gotten to know him yet.

I put my laptop away as the hoarse, aged voice of a woman spoke over the speaker announcing that we would land in 10. I could hardly contain myself. 'Calm yourself Troye, he's gonna think you're obsessed.' I thought to myself. Truth be told, I was a little bit obsessed.

I stepped off the plane and headed to find my luggage. As I picked up my bag and turned around, I saw a flash of the lavender coloured hair that I so adored. I headed towards him and he turned around. 'Troye!! Heey!!'

He was so dreamy... I stared at his features for a while until 'Troye. Hello, you there?' He giggled as I finally came around. 'Oh, hey Tyler!' I said embarrassed. I just hoped that he didn't realise I was staring.

*Tyler's P.O.V*

Was he just staring at me or am I just dreaming? 'So, how was the flight?' I say trying to act as casual as you can when you have a mega hottie standing in front of you.

'Well you know. Same as every other flight. Long, boring, but I had the Internet. That's always a plus.' He answered. He was just perfect from the way he walked to the way his cheeks heated up every time I looked at him.

'Well, come on then. I'll take you back to my place. Where are you staying?' I asked curiously as we headed back to my car.

'Umm, actually I thought I would stay with my British youtuber friends because they were smart and rented a house for the trip. But they don't get here until Tuesday and its only Saturday, so nowhere I guess.' He answered trailing off as I stared at his perfectly sculptured lips.

'Well I mean you could always stay with me if that's ok?' I said, a little too eagerly.

'If that's ok with you then yeah sure! it will be fun!'

I helped him fit his luggage into the boot of my car and off we went. These next few days would be perfect...

------------------
Authors note
Hey, so this is kinda the first fanfic I have ever written and so far it's been fun. Anyway let me know whether to continue or not.

Byyyeeee!!