Letter

Author's Note

Author's Note

Yo, guys. This is my first time doing this so please support me and comment me on where an improvement is needed.

_________________________________

There was a big boom and a great streak of white light flashed by. It was barely registered by the Bolt as he zoomed straight into its line. It was his calling back home.

A few seconds later, Bolt was disintegrated but only his suit and note remained. A little boy who knew nothing saw the suit. He picked it up and immediately saw the note under it. He picked it up and read:

Dear son,

I know you probably know of the person constantly watching you. It is me, your father. I know this is too early for you but my time has come and I want you to know your destiny. For now wait. You are to young but at the age of sixteen, you must come. You are the one who will bring peace.

Yours faithfully,

Daniel Mcquin.

P.S. What I have accomplished in life is yours. Riches and properties but most importantly, my powers.

This little boy cried his heart out as he finally realised this was all about him. He was all alone, frightened but a little excited about his future.

Suddenly, an ominous shadow engulfed him. He was muffled and carried away. He screamed but to no avail. Only the shadow would define his fate!

_______________________________

I tried suspense hope you guys like the starter. It was a very short chapter. Sorry about that! But I will make the next chapters longer.