Chapter 2 (Meeting Goat Mom/Toriel)

You were surrounded and there's nowhere to escape when suddenly a white fire hit Flowey. "What cruel monster hurting an innocent human!" Said a goat in a dress. "Hello child, my name is Toriel, are you hurt?" You shake your head. "My, my you must be hungry. But first I have to take you through the Ruins where there are lots of...er...complicated puzzles. Take my hand child." You grab her paw and follow her to the Ruins. "What is your name child?" Toriel asked. "(Y/n.)"
"What a beautiful name." Toriel complimented.

Time skip!

We got to the Ruins and you had to save so you didn't have to fight that fucking Flower again. You shivered at that thought.

Time skip after all the puzzles

"Let me take you to my home my child." Toriel said after all of the puzzles. When we got to her house I smelt something good coming from the kitchen. "I suppose you smell something, let me take it out of the oven. I'll be right back." As Toriel went to the kitchen, you decided to explore her house a bit.

She finally came out of the kitchen with a piece of pie. "Here you go my child! It's a pie that I made from scratch." She handed you the pie and you took the plate. You took a bite and your face was filled with delight. "Mom, this is great! What kind of pie is this?!" You ask with a full mouth. "Oh my child, It's Cinnamon-Butterscotch pie!" She said with confidence.

A few hours later you felt sleepy. "Mom, I'm tired." You said sleepily. "Oh my. I forgot to show you your room!" Your head jerked up. "I have a room?!" She nodded. She held your hand as you walked to the room. Once you entered the room, she tucked in and gave you a goodnight kiss. "Goodnight my child." She said with a loving smile. "Night Mom!" You said back as she closed the door and you fell asleep.

OMG! IT"S GOAT MOM! Okay, so I hoped you liked.