"Hey got you underwear back yet?" Stacy asked.

"No."

"There still in the freezer."

"Gross." I sighed and got them out I threw them in the washer. "I'll clean that later."

I took out the eggs and made two fat ass omelettes cause I know I was starving. I put one on the plate for me and the other for Nate. I took the biggest bite of mine right as Nate was walking down the stairs sliding in his tee. Damn his abs I sighed and got some orange juice. Then went upstairs to get ready.

I took a fast shower and got out sliding on a cropped sweater with boyfriend jeans and cream boots to match. I slid on gold jewelry and a matching chain and watch. I also added my light brown Mimi purse and my favorite pink lipstick. I did hold eye shadow, eyeliner, and mascara. I walked out my bathroom and they we're all sitting on my bed chilling.

"Aye I'm ready." I said and they got up.

"You take forever." Stacy complains.

"What do you expect it doesn't just take a few minutes to look this good." I saw as we walk down the stairs.

We get in my car and Stacy sits next to me. Riley behind her and Nate behind me.

Out of now here Nate just up and squeezed my boob I glanced to see if they'd noticed. They didn't but then he started kissing my neck. I rolled my eyes and kissed him. Then he stoped.

"Nate I'm gonna beat you ass." I say.

"Like you could ever." He warns.

"Okay I got you fourth period p.e we're wrestling today so,"

"You gon be wearing those shorts again?"

"Yes. Anywa-"

"Oh you could win then."

"Naw y'all doing this for real. Its going on instagram." Stacy says joining in.

"Okay." He sighs and I wink at him through the mirror.

*~*

At my locker Paisley came up to me and said "Hey hoe. You had fun last night didn't you?"

"First off I'm not a hoe. Second I didn't have sex with him. Third what the hell gave you the right to medel in my business." I ask pissed at her.

"Just your instagrams been buzzing that's all." She smiles and walks away.

Nate walks up and hugs me from behind.

"What's she talking about?"

"Instagram."

"Oh. Don't worry bout her. I got you."

"I'm not she's just a nonfactor." He laughed at me.

"I can't wait for fourth period." He says looking me over.

"Me either." I say smiling flirtatiously at him.

Then walk away to third period.

*~*

"Yay!" I say changing into my white tank top and grey shorts like I had on yesterday.

"OMG chill out." Stacy said pushing me to the side.

"Okay fine but your inner freak came out then." I tease and put my hair in a pony and get my roshes on.

"Whatever." She says as we walk out.

In the gym we we're supposed to be playing volleyball but it was like a fre day we had a sub. So Riley and Sarah got out the mats so we could do our thing.