Chapter 2 - David & Najat vs. Zach and Corbin

Beginne am Anfang

David: Snarl! Transform!

The card glowed and the Dinobot came charging out in his Dinosaur mode. He roared as he transformed into his robot mode.

Zach: Game card open!

The game card opened, turning the battlefield into an African savannah.

Zach: Its time to make this guy go extinct! Ability card activate! Frenzic speed!

The Minicon glowed and he spun around so fast a tornado formed around him. He soon started spinning around Snarl at very high speeds.

Tablet: Minicon Frenzy attack level increase to 3625.

Zach: Ha, ha, ha! I'm running circles around you!

David: Ability card activate! Fine aim!

David tossed the ability card into the battlefield and it pinned Frenzy to the ground in one fell swoop. The ability card caused the savannah to turn back into the colour dimension.

Tablet: Game card as been terminated. Minicon Frenzy returned to 3125 attack level. Counter ability activated. Minicon Frenzy attack level decrease by 300 points. Current attack level is 2825. Dinobot Snarl remains stable at 2907.

Selina: David's ability card virtually wipped out Zach's power advantage!

Bumblebee: Atta boy David!

Snarl moved in for the kill while transforming into his Dinobot mode. He took a bite of Frenzy's arm and tossed him into the air and Frenzy literally landed inside Snarl's mouth! The Minicon glowed into his card form and returned to Zach in defeat.

Zach: What?! This battle isn't over ninja freak!

Snarl glowed into his card form and returned to David in victory.

David: Really? I thought it was.

Corbin: Nice one! That's why your ranked 6th! But not for long! Dinobots! Roar!

Corbin launched in his first Dinobot into the battlefield. The photo on the card was a silver and golden long neck Dinosaur.

Corbin: Sludge! Transform!

The card glowed and the Dinobot marched his way out of the card and transformed into its robot mode.

Najat: Now its my turn! Minicons! Combine!

I threw in my first Minicon into the battlefield landing on my game card. It was a black cassette tape with golden highlights.

Najat: Buzzsaw! Transform!

The card glowed and the cassette tape flew out of the card and transformed into its mechanical falcon mode.

Tablet: Dinobot Sludge attack level 2736. Minicon Buzzsaw attack level 3223.

Najat: Ability card activate! Hyper beam!

Buzzsaw's optics glowed and he fired lasers from his optics and fired them at Sludge, even though he was on a completely different card.

Najat: So here's the good news you punk! My hyper beam ability can battle against you even if you don't open your game card!

Corbin: Ability card activate!

His card glowed and he tossed it into the air. Red sparkles fell from the ceiling and spun around Buzzsaw.

Corbin: Retreat!

The sparkles lifted Buzzsaw high into the air.

Najat: Buzzsaw!

Corbin: Too bad! Your little birdy is match for my retreat ability. It neutralizes your lame ability.