NXT Debut! part 1

I'm so excited for tonight. Tonight I make my NXT debut. I've been waiting for this day for years. Right now I'm on my way to the arena. NXT IS in Texas tonight.
A couple hours later
I'm finally at the arena. I go right to Stephanie's office.
Knock....Knock....Knock
Stephanie: Come in
I walked into Stephs office and sat in the chair in front of her desk.
Stephanie: So tonight you will be making your NXT debut. You are going against Carmella.
Reece: ok sounds good.
Stephanie: you can go pick up your ring gear now.
Reece: ok bye.
I went and picked up my ring gear. I then, walked to my locker room and got changed.(ring gear up above)
Later that night
Reece to the gorilla please.
I walked to the gorilla where I saw Carmella waiting with Enzo and Cass for their theme song to play. I wanted to run up to enzo and cass but their theme song came on and it's not professional.

Introducing first from Worcester, Massachusetts weighing in at 110lbs being accompanied by Enzo and Cass Carmella.
The I heard my theme song come on(up above). I walked out and everybody was confused.
Introducing next from Cumberland, Maryland weighing in at 107lbs. Ashlyn Gallows
Later in the match
1.....
2.....
3.....
Ding...Ding...Ding...
And your winner is Ashlyn.
I was walking back to my locker room when someone graced my shoulder from behind. I tuned around to lock eyes with Enzo Amore.

________
_____________
Hoped you guys liked it. Feel free to give feedback. And also check out my other book The Wrestler Girl.