Chapter 5

Mabel's prov

I got out of the pool still laughing so hard my stomach hurt. I helped Terra out of the pool she had stopped laughing but she still had a big smile on her face. Dipper climbed out of the pool with a big grin on his face. I stopped laughing but I still couldn't help but smile. Hey guys are you hungry. Yeah I could eat Dipper said. What about you Terra wanna grab some grub at the snack bar I'll steal the money from our Gruncle.  Um...sure Terra responded but she seemed nervous.

Dippers prov

This was grate me and Mabel had finally made a new friend. but she seemed different like she did not entirely know the difference between right and wrong. but you get over it. it was starting to get dark so we decided to go home. We walked to the shake with Terra. She said bye and walked home.

Terra's prov

Today was fun I guess i am a demon so i don't really know what fun is anyway i walked home my house is in a small clearing in the woods by a lake that no one knows about obviously if they did know about it my powers would be discovered. I walked in the door to see my dad standing in the lounge looking at me I could see the anger in his eyes. Almost instantly he started yelling at me.

Bills Prov 

I had just gotten home only to find my daughter has been hanging out with my enemies! TERRA I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WENT AGAINST ALL MY RULES BY HANGING OUT WITH MY ENEMIES!!!!!!

Terra's  Prov

My dad just started yelling at me about hanging out with mabel and dipper when he finished i finally had a chance to speak. I shouted YOU CAN'T CONTROL MY LIFE! and then i stormed out of the room.

A/N 

Sorry it has been so long I was just overwhelmed with all the exams and projects and studying and performance assessments and stuff I just could not find the time or inspiration to write but finally school is out and I can just sit and write. Also I only do my writing at night when my family is asleep one because I am nocturnal and two because It is the only time I can focus and not be interrupted. 

Also I just want to thank you guys for reading this you have no idea how much i appreciate it.