Chapter 7:It's been years pt 2

So it's going to continue on the flashback, now, to the story.
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Katelyns POV
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Flashback
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
"Put her in the tent." My mom ordered.
"We need a doctor." Dante said with a fearful look in his eye.
"She is a doctor you idio..." Tys voice trailed off when he realized mom was still there." Sorry."
"It's fine, I'm called an idiot all the time,*Ahem*Garroth, Laurence,*Ahem*."
"Would you de guiet and help Katey!"Jack yelled running out of the tent.
"I'll go get him." Dante said running after him. They talked for a few minutes, and came back in the tent. My nom did a small quick surgery and I woke up the next morning.

"W-What happened?" I asked wincing at the pain.
"Wolf's happened." Dante was sitting next to my, bed?
"Where are we?" I asked sitting up looking around.
"The jury of nines headquarters." He looked down, ashamed.
"What!? How did they find us?" I asked.
"They were doing a patrol and found us, I tried to fight but there were to many of them." He said still looking down." They said the only way we all live is if one of us joins the jury." He finally looked at me.
"When will be I clear to move?"
"Why?" He looked at me in a weird way.
"So I can be with my family, duh."
"Tomorrow"
"I'm gonna rest some more."
"Sure, do you want me to stay?"
"Sure."

Then I closed my eyes amd fell asleep.
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Time skip
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
I wake up to see my worst nightmare. Zane.
"Good news," he says with a smirk. "You get to join the jury."
I can see Dante jump up from his sleep in his chair.
"We never agreed on that! You said I was going to join, not her!"
"I changed my mind." Zane said.
"Fine." I say looking at Zane in the eye." I'll join if I get to see my family first."
"Why not? You get the day with them, then they go." Zane said, still smirking. Then he left closing the door behind him.
"What were you thinking!?"
"I was thinking about my family, and I didn't want you to sacrifice your self for people you don't even know!" I yelled.
"*sighs* can you walk?" He asked
"I think so."
"Then let's go tell them."
I looked at him, he had a worried look on his face. I did too."ok,"

We walked to where they were staying and told them the news.
Ty started to cry and Jack had a suprised/mad/sad/confused look on his face. My mom huged me and we all talked. I fell asleep with Ty and Jack in my arms, both sleeping. My mom was in her bed and Dante was onthe coach. Tne next morning, my family and Dante had to leave or they would be killed. And was oficaly, a jury of nine member.

×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷
End of flashback
×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷

I walk out of my house to see Aph running and then I see Nicole and give her a big hug. We talk and then back to the gate with Aph. Nicole is still trying to kill and I stop her each time.Then I see Dante. He sees me and hugs me as soon as he realizes who I am. In the time that he was gone, I had just came to Phinex Drop.
I tell him everything that happened without mentioning the fact that I cryed, and no, I didn't cry when I told him what happened.

×=×=×=×=×=×=
Sorry for not updating for ever, I've been really busy. And sorry for the mistakes that I made. Thanks for reading, until next time.