chapter 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have got to be kidding me.......

thomas quickly grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the theater. What the freakin fudemuffins is tyler doing here!

" Lizzy we have got to get you out of here!" Thomas shouted.

" I cant run fast enough" I screamed back tripping over my stupid feet.

Next thing I knew Thomas picked me up and was running at full speed. We were back at his place in no time. Jesus....... that was not fun.

" That is exactly why I said to stay here...."

" Yea..... Im starting to think you were right about that" I slowly looked at the ground. Ugh...... I dont feel so good..... the room is spinning faster by each second. " Thomas...... I think I might faint...."

Thomas grabbed my arms and led me over to his bed. " Stupid.... freaking..... tyler.... had to bite...me.... Oh jesus head rush...."

" Im so sorry Lizzy. Please dont pass out again. Is there anything I can do?"

" can you get me a some water please?"

" Ill be right back just lay down and try not to move." Thomas said as he walked out the door.

" ill tr-" My sentence was cut off when a hand went over my mouth. Wht now! My first instinct was to scream but i couldnt get anysound out.

The room was dark so I couldnt see anything. I started kicking and I tried to bite the hand but who ever it was they were to strong and their grip just got stronger.

My head is killing me...... Jesus christ thomas where r u? The person put a rag to my mouth and that was when I started to feel even more faint......The hand left my mouth but i was just to disoriented to do anything....." thomas......" was the last thing i said before my head fell back and two strong familier arms picked me up.

" Not this time vampire girl." Tyler said carrying me out of the room.