(chap 1) house number 60

"AHHHHHHHHHH" a scream came from a alleyway followed by a splattering sound

"There we go now who is my next victim?" the killer opens a book and crosses out the name of the elderly woman and then flips the page "Luna Dragneel the best friend to Yuno Gasai "the killer hesitated "I'm coming for you Luna Dragneel " the killer picks up the axe that killed the woman dripping with her blood and roamed the streets looking for the house number 60 sycamore lane in the opposite road Luna weary of the killer roaming the streets, Luna had the katana that Yuno gave her years ago before she was never seen again by her side, she knows she is on the killers list because all the victims had a vision of how they are going to die Luna had the vision that she would be killed by the killer using her own sword but there was a distant shadow that looked like yuno, but if Luna dies then she may not find out who or what the shadow belongs to "I cant die like this." yuno was on the killers list before she went missing.

The killer arrived at the door number 60 sycamore lane the killer knocked on the door once then twice then three times "ha think you can fool me Luna Dragneel! " but in fact she did fool him, earlier that day she barricaded the door and made an escape route so she could access the roof, the killer tried to kick the door down but had no luck then walked around to the back door "darn it I forgot that door !" she whispered loudly to her self. the killer kicked through the glass of the back door and wondered around the house aimlessly looking for Luna then he saw the front door barricaded "I know your hear Luna I'm coming for ya!"