Now

It has been eleven years since that fateful day Shadow and I are now 17 and it's Senior Year.Since that day a lot has happened Shadow has become my bestfriend the closest creature to me and I........L......o......v........e........h.......I..........m. Of course I have not told him I love him I have thought about it before tho.
💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭
"Ummmmm mm Shadow I have to tell you something"Shoot"Well ............I..........L......ov........e......you"(everybody around us stares at me)"HHAAHAAHH!!!!!😆😆😆😆😆like I would ever date someone like you yeah right
Everyone:HAHHAAHA!!!
💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭
(Anyway back to reality)*RING* Huh oh crap I wasn't paying attention and tomorrow are exams I didn't take any notes what am I gonna do."Miss Rose class is already dismissed you may leave"Yes Mrs.Miller".As usual Shadow was waiting for me in the hallway"I saw you looking out the window and not writing your notes so I took the liberty in writing them for you"Thanks so much so Shadow"*hug*what are we having for lunch"McDonald's I went and got you your favorite"You are the best friend ever"I know I know".As we were walking down the hallway Rouge the bat started flirting with Shadow of course I didn't say anything but inside I was boiling jealous.Once we got to the cafeteria I did not notice but I had a mad expression well don't blame me that slut was flirting with my Shadow my Shadow."What's wrong Amy"What do you mean"Don't lie to me Amy I know you better than anyone else what's wrong"."WHY DO YOU ALWAYS THINK SOMETHING IS WRONG!!!"By the time I was done screaming it was already to late I finally could not take it anymore I sobbed and cried and ran to the rooftop my and Shadow's favorite place.You know what why am I crying he did nothing to me I am tired of crying over an unanswered question I will confess my feelings to Shadow once he comes up here."Amy,Amy,Amy!!!"Well Amy it's time to confess take a deep breath and be prepared.He here comes.