Just text

A/N : Please let me be one of your habit :) 

FAN . VOTE . LiKE me :)) 

CASS x you rock thanks for the review :)

Chapter 2

Aiahm POV

Oh that bastard who wake me up I mumbled! I pressed the reply key and started to type...

'hey! nextime try to look at your watch. Your disturbing people!' Then pressed send.

Not a minute passed my phone vibrate. Its her again.

'Sorry! :'( It will not happen again. Anyways can I know your status, age or hobby?:) asl for short :) xxx justine'

(asl means age-sex/gender-location) for some who don't know.

Another knowing stage I thought so i typed.

'Aiahm hir 18, bi, Qc well you?'

i'm now guessing shes one hell of a liar. I've encountered many of those well Im used to so after they respond telling there info I will not care to reply anymore. I took a comb and start brushing my long straight hair. May I say my hair is my asset also my hazel brown eyes and my butt I guess its been drawing attentions as I walked, it really freaked me out sometimes. Well Im no perfect girl but I can say I have those cute looks and slim midget body, enough to attract dykes at one look. After brushing my asset I start typing my group msg of the day. To maintain membership in the clan you should be active or atleast send a group msg once a day.

'What a morning! Its the same as always busy as can be. well chikas stay out and proud! Care to txt :) GM.ahm :))

2 messages popped out in my inbox from Jeanie and ofcourse that creepy newbie Justine.

'Hey Ahm what time we'll go to the party?

xxx Jeanie -- it reads so I jumped out of frustration.

'Oh fuck! I forgot Jeanie:'(' -- I started thinking about the party supposedly tonight, just great I forget that its party saturday today.

'What?! Your fucking kidding me ahm! its about 6 hours before the party! now go to julia and make sure get a yes! :) I'll see you at 6 be ready! 

Oh no! Now Im in trouble! Julia's permission is the hardest. She will now nag non stop about the party being dead and nonsense that full of drunkards everywhere. And the annoying thing is the issue about boys she'll always asked if that party have some cute, smart, rich boys for me to pair up. She always thought Im straight thats why she's expecting me to boy hunt through parties or guys whether here or there. Im still scared to come out for I know she'll kick my butt for that  plus she's really old school and religious catholic. So for her to let me attend parties I always told her what she wants to hear and thats boys everywhere. I sighed after Jeanie's msg my phone still blink its to notify that there's an unread msg, so I checked again and the one I missed is that creepy newbie's text.

'justine 18, dyke, near you :)'

That really bothers me anyway I decided to ignored it. I take a look at the clock and to my surprise its already 4pm. Damn it! I still dont know what to do first, Julia's approval or flirty clothes to put on. Walking to my closet I started picking up dresses for tonights. I saw some of it but Im not really sure it suit me so I decided fitting each of them. I didnt thought it took me 1 hour just fitting that stupid dresses and I dropped it off, I still havent found whats good.

"hey lazy lady get down here you have a visitor!" called mom.

Dang! she's early! i havent shower yet and still nothing to wear. As I go down the stairs I heard Julia asked Jeanie.