Prologue

NOTE:
This is Until She Fell In Love Book 2 and was originally entitled "A Lifetime with the Billionaire"

Until She Fell In Love is available in Bookstores (please check first Booksale before NBS or Pandayan- ongoing deliveries) for only 199 pesos under popfiction.

If ALREADY Sold out, ask the store to restock and inform popfiction you want a copy but sold out through their Twitter and Instagram accounts or Facebook account.

But this is also available in MIBF this coming September 11-15, just check the popfiction booth! Thank you so much ❤️

For the information of all I wrote Until She Fell In Love year 2015, and the following year I wrote its book 2, and I'm rewriting it base on the book version of this

Say hello to the new version of book 2, hello 2019. It's been a good year. ❤️

Also, this is my way of saying thank you to those who grab a copy of it and for getting them sold out. Thank you so much. ❤️❤️❤️ I love you all, super.

If you haven't read book 1, book version, you might be confused while reading this, I don't suggest you to read this if you haven't read book 1. And I don't oblige for you to buy the book version, if you can't afford it, it's really okay. I still love you okay? So instead of reading this I recommend my other stories. ❤️❤️❤️

________

Written: year 2016
Revised/Rewrite: year 2019

_______

I'm still a teenager when I wrote this, so please bear with my writing style. Thank you!

_______

LAXER

I can still hear it. Naririnig ko pa rin hanggang ngayon ang sinabi ng batang iyon sa cruise ship kanina.

"Mister, I'm sure AJD loves you too." I smiled genuinely at the little girl. I always believe the same thing too. But then it won't ever change the fact that Jearri already died, and it's painful to think, I'm the reason behind.

Cruise ship on land... for many it was the most successful thing I've ever done.

And people think I'm the most successful man right now but no. I won't ever feel I'm already successful, hindi ko na iyon kailan man mararamdaman dahil, wala na ang success ko... Wala na si Jearri.

Funny how I wish I could turn back time now. Kung sana noon palang inayos ko na ang sarili ko. I'm too messed up for her back then. I'm too coward for her back then. And even though I'll always wish for her second life, I just realized, I'm never going to be deserving to be in her second life ever again.

Napabuntong-hininga na lamang ako.

It's the 20th day of the month. Fireworks are very beautiful from the above right now. She must have been this beautiful too, like this colorful fireworks, well she has always been beautiful.