Chapter 9

A/n this entire book is now just going to be in your POV just to let you know. Also italics are thoughts.

My eyes flicker open as I slowly regain consciousness, I am suddenly over come with a strong burning sensation. What on earth? I think as I lift my hand to my head and bring my hand to my face to see my black blood dripping down my arm. Shit, wait where is Andy? I quickly panic (a/n at the disco, sorry, I had to) and try to get up but a sharp tug on my feathers causes me to collapse. As I turn around I see chains made of angelic steel hooked into my feathers. Oh no.

I try to reach out and touch the chains to get them off but I quickly retract my hand as the feeling of flames shoots up my arms. Dammit, it must be re-enforced with holy water. As I sat on the concrete floor, pondering my next move I hear a whisper.

"Psst, (y/n)! Stand back, I'll get you out of here, my love." A deeper voice than Andy's so it must be someone else, what did he say at the end? I must of misheard him. All of a sudden the iron door between me and my saviour (a/n get it?) comes crashing down and lands merely a few feet from my legs.

"Are you ok?" A firm, steady voice asks.

"I am fine, just get these chains off me please, they are causing me a lot of discomfort." I reply with a voice laced with superiority. As my hero comes closer I see white hair and crystal eyes and a grey, striped shirt.

"What are you?" This kid clearly isn't an angel, nor fallen angel, but then, what is he?

"I, am a were-wolf." The boy replies. Were-wolves have long since been the ally of angels, why would this one help me? "And before you ask, I am no ally to the Angels, I would much prefer siding with your side than those psychotic beings."

"Well then, we must save Andy as well." I tell him as he undoes my chains and his face immediately darkens for a moment, but then returns to the strait face he had before.

"Of course, he is your match and all." The boys eyes are dark and show no emotion.

"You misunderstand, I have not got a match at this point in time." As I finish relief runs through him. "By the way, what is your name?"

"Alex."

A/n so here is our yandere, in my requests book you can have a say in the story and what books I do next. Hope you have a wonderful day!