Yami Yugi x Male Reader Lime

Author: OMG I am so so sorry for not posting in awhile!!!!
Yami: You had better be! You made me wait so long to make a move on the very handsome reader, I nearly died of boredom while waiting. Now get to work you useless author!!!
Author: Alright😭
(Ps you are Joey's brother, and Joey is not home at the moment😏) ps this chapter is kinda Inappropriate for younger readers...just thought you should know.

'My best friend, my every thought even when I'm asleep he is always in my dreams. I can never stop thinking about him. Whenever I duel against him I can barely focus but I still manage to beat him, he is a very good duelist. Little Yugi has always helped me keep my cool in front of him although sometimes I would slip up but I managed to cover it up with a small lie. Someone must be wondering who I am referring too, why that would be (M/n). My friend Joey's slightly older brother with (h/l), (h/c) and (e/c). He is about (height) in height and can be a smartass, which I find hilarious and is the second reason why I became friends with him after I had been introduced to him by his brother/ my friend Joey. The first reason I became friends with him is because of his amazing skills when it comes to dueling, he has never beaten me but he has come close on several occasions.' Yami thought to himself. Yami had been looking for the bathroom in his friend Joey's and just so happened to walk past a door that had loud music coming from it and the door was open a crack. Yami had decided that the bathroom can wait and looked through the crack, what he saw made his member grow stiff with excitement. He saw (M/n) in only his boxers, dancing and singing along to a very sexual song.
'I am so frustrated at myself these past few months! I have feelings for my best friend Yami, who is also friends with my brother! (M/n) thought as he began to pace back and forth in his bedroom thinking about that gorgeous face along with that gorgeous body. As his thoughts became more dirty and intimate he sighed in frustration, he then went to his computer to turn on his stereo as the song "Flesh" by Simon Curtis began to play. Little did (M/n) know there was a crack in his door that was wide enough to where someone could peep at him. (M/n) stripped down to where he was only wearing his boxers as he began to dance to the music and soon began to sing along. As he sang and danced he began to think even more dirtier thoughts...
Play song now
This is not the way into my heart, into my head
Into my brain, into none of the above
This is just my way of unleashing the feelings deep inside of me
This spark of black that I seem to love
We can get a little crazy just for fun, just for fun
Don't even try to hold it back
Just let go
Tie me up and take me over till you're done
Till I'm done
You've got me feending and I'm ready to blow
Push up to my body, sink your teeth into my flesh
Get undressed, ta-taste the flesh
Bite into me harder, sink your teeth into my flesh
Pass the test, ta-taste the flesh
Hold me up against the wall
Give it till I beg, give me some more
Make me bleed, I like it rough
Like it rough, rough, rough
Push up to my body, sink your teeth into my flesh
Hold my hands above my head
And push my face into the bed
Cause I'm a screamer baby, make me a mute
You put your hand upon my neck and feel the pulse beat, beat, beat, beat
It's like a trigger, get me ready to shoot This is not the way into my heart, into my head
Into my brain, into none of the above
This is just my way of unleashing the feelings deep inside of me
This spark of black that I seem to love

'Oh your hands feel so good Yami! Please! More!' (M/n) thought as he pictured Yami stroking his hard member.

We can get a little crazy just for fun, just for fun
Don't even try to hold it back, just let go
Tie me up and take me over till you're done, 'til I'm done
You got me feening and I'm ready to blow
(M/n) pictured Yami tying him up and teasing him unmercifully as he felt himself ready to cum.