Chapter 8- Gilbert Home

I just realized that I haven't upload and two months on this story I feel so bad. I'm so sorry! I This story is doing really well and I wanted to upload another chapter to see if it can do any better. Recommend to your fans or friends, vote, comment, and fan. I'm think of entering into the Watty Awards next year what do you think? Well here is the new Chapter enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heather's POV

I pulled into the driveway of my house, the one I've hardly ever spent too much time in growing up and when I did I always wanted to go home. Now that I'm sixteen; about to be seventeen in January; it is the same way but this time I know that I'm not going home because now this is home until I'm ready to set out on my own probably after High School or Middle Semester of College. I turned off the engine to the car and looked at Diana who had been quiet the whole ride. She looked back at me and smiled than grabbed her book bag and tote bag. I did the same and we got out of the car. Diana unlocked the front door and I followed her inside. Dad was sitting on the couch flipping through the newspaper when we walked in. 

"Hey Girls'! How was your first day?" He asked getting up from the couch.

"Great!" Diana and me said in unison as we took off our shoes.

"Good to hear. Did you guys make any friends?" He asked.

"Yeah a few actually they were really nice to us and one of them invited me over to their house today." I answered.

"Alright that is my girl making friends quickly like your old man. At what time you going?" Dad loves to ask questions if you haven't noticed Diana is the same way at times but I still love them either way.

"In a few minutes, going to grab a snack and bring my stuff upstairs.Than I'll be going so let me do just that, later dad." I grabbed my things and tipped toed to my Dad placing a quick kiss on his cheek. I smiled at him and jogged into the kitchen disappearing from their view.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diana's POV

I watched Heather disappear into the kitchen and I turned to my Dad, he was staring at me. I was never one to be close with Dad, he was hardly ever in my life and when he was it was only for a small amount of time.

"Diana, honey do you have any plans today?" Dad asked me.

"No I'm going to stay up in my room until dinner I guess still got somethings to unpack.Alright later, Dad" I told him grabbing my things and quickly kissed him on the cheek. I jogged up the stairs and went into my room. As soon as I entered my room my phone went off playing "Hit the Lights" By Selena Gomez.

"Hello" I answered into my cell.

"Hey Diana!" a males voice spoke from the other line.

"Hi who is this?" I asked slightly confused.

"I'm the one you will be dreaming of tonight." the boy said scarring me.

"Stop playing with me who the hell is this!" I yelled.

"Damn Diana chill it's me Jeremy." Jeremy said

"Oh my God Jeremy you scared the hell out of me." I yelled into the phone. Falling on my back onto my bed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. Forgive me please." Jeremy pleaded.

"Fine your forgiven. So what happened that you called me?" I asked.

"Oh nothing really I just wanted to hear your beautiful voice." He told me making me blush.

"I also wanted to know If you wanted to come over to my house since your sister is coming over already." Jeremy asked.