Chapter 1: The New Guy

**Ross's POV**

          So today I'm starting my new job that Adam gave me. I will be recording videos with the other guys for mine and the other guys' YouTube channels. He also told me that I will be staying with two guys from the office, Max and Tim. I'm really nervous though. What if they don't like me? Oh well, we just have to find out. 

**Max's POV**

           Beep, beep, be- my alarm blares as I reach to shut it off. When I do, I take a shower and get ready, heading downstairs to see my roommate Tim, eating. Typical Tim. I grab a bite of cereal before heading out to drive Tim and I to work. I motion for him to follow, seeing him lock the door behind us. "So, are you excited to meet the new guy?" Tim asks me as I'm getting into the car.

           "I'm as excited as everyone else Tim, really. I just don't show it." I say. Truth be told, I'm one of the more mature guys at the offices. I don't act like  I'm five around new things.

*^* time skip to the new guys arrival *^*

STILL MAX'S POV

          Adam is walking in the front door now, along with the new kid. I don't really pay much attention to them until Adam calls a meeting. Then I notice the kid's ocean blue eyes, hazel hair, and cotton candy lips. He's wearing a light blue shirt underneath his oversized narwhal hoodie. I'm staring so much I almost miss his name. 'Ross' I think I hear.

          "And now tell us something about yourself." Adam says."Then, after, we'll go around introducing ourselves and say something many people don't know about us." He has his game show host voice on, the one we have all come to recognize as his.

          Ross looks pretty nervous as he stands there biting his lip. He says something about liking anime. "No dip Ross. I met you in an anime club in highschool." Adam breathes out, laughing away. He quiets himself down saying, "No Ross, I mean something deeper. We won't judge. I swear." I'm shocked when he says he is bisexual. It's not that I am a homophobic, in fact I myself am gay. I am just shocked that sweet, innocent Ross would dig guys too.

          I realize that everyone is staring at me, signaling that it is my turn. "Hi, I am Max," I say, mostly to Ross. To the rest of them, I say, "And I'm gay." I gulp as I hear a few gasps. A hand on my shoulder brings me back to reality. I look around to see whos hand it is. It's Ross's. He mouths 'Good job' to me. To the rest of them he says that I will be giving Ross his tour. I hear the words 'Meeting dismissed'. 

*^*time skip to after tour*^*

**Ross's POV**

          I thank Max for the tour. We already seem to have a great friendship. As I'm setting up my stuff i think to myself, this could go great.

__________________________________________________

A/N: This is my first official fan fiction so any feed back is nice but please, please, please no haters. Hate later, love now. And if anyone actually reads this I will most likely post a couple chapters every weekend. I will do bonus chapters if I can.

Bye Guys!