The Irritation Begins {6}

******

Third Person POV

Hwang Sun-A quickly made her way out the door and to the cafe with Wang Chi Ang tagging along. They reached the cafe and walked into together getting into the short line. 

The whole time Wang Chi Ang was thinking of ideas, things to do with Hwang Sun-A. He wanted to take her to the park, a trail, somewhere in the wilderness where she loved it. Or maybe take her somewhere on the airplane and stay in a hotel with her. Make her laugh, fulfill her wishes he was thinking these things. 

He also thought about his feelings. Yes, the feelings, once plain and simple, were all complicated in Wang Chi Ang's heart right now. In the beginning, meaning when he first came to Moorim school he could only think of one girl : Sim Soon Duk. Now he could only think about one girl : Hwang Sun-A . 

He definitely still felt something for Sim Soon Duk, but Hwang Sun-A made those feelings disappear on spot. And out of the two girls Hwang Sun-A liked him back. It made perfect sense to devote him self to Hwang Sun-A. 

"Ah! Wang Chi Ang" Hwang Sun-A said harshly nudging the daydreaming boy awake. "Stop daydreaming, ad get your food!" she said before walking off with her tray and slamming it onto the table Shin Woo and Sim Soon Duk were at. 

Wang Chi Ang just smiled to himself thinking, she's pretty fiesty too!

Hwang Sun-A stabbed her fork in her food and started shoveling spoonfuls of food in her mouth quickly.

From across the table Shin Woo and Sim Soon Duk were thinking of ideas of why she was so frustrated.

'Aigoo, she's probably on her period or something' Sim Soon Duk thought cringing

'Maybe she got a low grade in one of her classes?' Shin Woo thought his eyes going wide by the odds of this happening. Hwang Sun-a was the best student in the whole school. 

'Aish, maybe her dad scolded her or something' Sim Soon Duk thought nodding to herself, her perfect braids shaking , concluding her scenarios of, 'Why Hwang Sun-A is Mad Today'

Shin Woo just gave up and kept on staring somehow reading Hwang Sun-A's mind his cropped black hair shining in the light that peeked in the cafe.

"Yah! Why are you staring at me like that!" Hwang Sun-A half yelled with food in her mouth, more irritated by the fact that her peers were creepingly staring at her. It really didn't make her feel any better. 

"Ani, ani we weren't staring at all! Right Shin Woo!" Sim Soon Duk said just as loud, poking Shin Woo in the arm with her elbow giving him a hint.

"Ah! What was that -" before Shin Woo could finishing asking why he was poked another person slammed their tray down on the table beside Hwang Sun-A. 

"Anneyongseyo Sim Soon Duk and Shin Woo!" Wang Chi Ang said with a huge grin, plopping down besides Hwang Sun-A his ebony hair a bit sweaty from the excersise in the morning. 

Sim Soon Duk just gve him a tight smile wondering what was wrong with the guy, and Shin Woo was too speechless to even say anything. He just observed the alien who called himself Wang Chi Ang. 

Wang Chi Ang unwrapped his chopsticks and put them in his bowl of ramen. He then propped his feet onto Hwang Sun-A's chair, scooching awfully close toward her. 

After a few bites and silence between the four Sim Soon Duk broke it. "So, I was thinking," she started clapping her hands to get everyone's attention "we could all go out and get something to eat since we have a day off today!" she said eagerly thinking the four of them needed to hang out and bond together.

Hwang Sun-A opened her mouth but was cut off by Wang Chi Ang. "Ah, Soon Duk I wish I could but Hwang Sun-A and I have plans today that we were planning for much longer" Wang Chi Ang said taking Hwang Sun-A's tray and cleaning it up. 

Hwang Sun-A slowly turned her head toward Wang Chi Ang. "What plans, Wang Chi Ang, can you give me a refresher. I must have forgot." Hwang Sun A said through clenched teeth. 

Wang Chi Ang  playfully winked, before he stood up to throw away both of their trash, whistling as he did. 

Hwnag Sun-A let her head slam onto the table letting out a 'hmph'. 

Thats when Soon Duk and Shin Woo figured out what was bothering Hwang Sun A. It was none other than Wang Chi Ang. But why? Was something going on between the two? 

******

-The picture above is just making me crack up lol! I needed a face of pure irritation and found a meme of Hwang Sun A. Anyways I hope you liked this update. xoxo Iris