CSI MIAMI BRO

ROSS' P.O.V

A month has passed and we are still following this crazy man. He's went from California to Washington back to California to Vegas then San Diego then San Fransico and now we're back in L.A. Good grief. All I want is my girlfriend back. Right now, the S.W.A.T team is outside the house with the cops. My brothers, Ratliff, and I are pressing our noses to the window waiting for something to happen. Riker and I have sleep deprivation but I don't care at this point. I won't sleep until my girl is back in my arms safe and sound. The front door opened and the one man I never would have suspected came out. Laura's dad?. When was he apart of Rhylee's life? How did she tear his family apart?

The cops pointed their guns at him and he threw his hands up in surrender. Then he was handcuffed. My dad was given the signal to come out so I ran as fast as I could. "Where is she? What did you do to her? How did she tear your family apart? Why torture me like that?!" I practically screamed at Laura's dad. "Ross calm down." Riker said pulling me back. "Where is she?" I said through my teeth. He looked up at me then back down. "Where. The. Fuck. Is. My. Girlfriend?" My breaths got heavier and deeper. Just then Rhylee's dad came out with a black eye and tears going everywhere.

"Mr. Ladd! Thank god you're ok!" Dad said hugging him. "Is Rhylee ok?" I asked, tears swelling up in my eyes. A stretcher came out with Rhylee. I ran over to it and examined her. She was pale, her eyes were black and there was bruises all over her. The clothes were torn covered in blood. Her skin looked burnt and it was just extremely bad. The doctors put her in the ambulance and told me I couldn't go. Riker let me cry into his shoulder. It was dark outside now and the S.W.A.T and cops had already left. We stayed though, sitting on the concrete in front of the old shack. "She looked really bad Riker." I said wiping tears away. My phone rang and it was Rydel.

R-Hello?

Ry- Ross! Get down to the hospital now.

R- ok. What's wrong?

Ry- Just come down here.

R- Alright. On my way. Love ya

Ry- Love ya too.

"Come on guys we're going to the hospital." I said. "How? We have no car." Riker looked at dad and he shrugged. "Lets run!" We began running there and to our luck, it was only 10 minutes away. The nurse guided us to her room. Mom and Rydel were in there but came out when they saw us. "Ross go first." I went in and sat next to her bed. The doctor was still in there and he smiled weakly at me. "Rhylee got messed up pretty bad. The man bleached her skin, threw her against some walls, and put heroin in her system. We were able to flush that out pretty easy, but the bleach burnt her skin pretty bad." I looked back at Rhylee, who was silently sleeping. "Will she ever wake up?" He gave me a sad look. "We aren't sure. Her heart rates are crazy." Tears began to roll down my cheeks.

"I'm so sorry sir. We're doing everything we can. I'll leave you two alone." He exited and closed the blinds. That's when I broke down and sobbed quietly in Rhylee's hand.

RHYLEE'S P.O.V

I tried opening my eyes, it's just not working. I can hear Ross and the doctor, but my eyes aren't opening. My body is extremely weak but I still try squeezing Ross' hand. I want him to know I'm here, that I'm not just in a coma. "R-Ross" I try to say but nothing comes out. His silent sobs only a I could hear, gave me more energy. But not enough. The door opened, then closed making a little squeak. "Oh shit. It is bad." I knew that voice anywhere, Riker. "Y-yeah. She's in a c-coma. The doctors a-aren't sure i-if she'll ever wake u-up." Ross' sobs became louder, sending more energy through my body. "Don't say that Ross. You have to believe in her. She'll wake up, wanna know why?" Riker asked. "W-why?" "Because you're here. The last time we were in this place, she was in a coma. You were here though and she woke up. Don't lose hope." Ross placed a gentle kiss on my cheek making me want more.

My body's too weak though. This past month, I've been burnt, kicked, thrown against walls, and worst of all, raped. It was worse than Ron, which was pretty bad. Every muscle and bone I have feels like it could shatter to pieces any second. My head hurt, and so did my eyes, basically everything in me hurt. But I knew I had to stay strong for my family. For Riker. For Ross. The door opened and closed again, but this time the footsteps were lighter. "Hey Toby. I don't think you should be here right now." Ross said to my little brother. "I don't care how scary she is, I wanna see my sister." He climbed onto my bed and laid his head on my shoulder.

"Is my sister gonna wake up?" Toby asked. "We don't know." Ross came and sat on the other side of me placing a kiss on my forehead. "If she doesn't wake up, what will you do?" My brother asked softly. "I don't know that either. But it won't be good. I love her very much." Tears formed in the back of my eyes, but that only caused pain because I could not open them. There was a little spark of energy I felt though. So I tried as hard as I could to make anything. A sound. A movement. A breath. But nothing. Then everything went woozy and I fell back asleep.

🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂
Hiiiiiii!!!!!! So I'm gonna do a little shout out time. R5 and some members of R5 have just joined Wattpad! Yay! Also, @IWantYouBad has some really awesome stories, along with @ILoveEverythingR5. Go read her stories "Anything is Possible" and the sequel, "Forever is Possible" they are really good! Anyway, yeah here's a new chapter. This idea came from CSI Miami,lol. Be sure to let me know what you think, good or bad. I want to know! And don't forget to vote!

BYEEEEEEE!!!🎃<---idk.