You?!

"SOPHIE?!" Bella and I yelled at the same time.
"Sophie! I thought we were Bff's! How could you do this to me?"Bella asks as a small tear streams down her face. Why would Sophie do this to her? I really did think they were best friends.
"No Bella we aren't friends! You took him away from me! You played him and all the boys! You deserved what you got maybe worst!"
"Now hold on! Back up from her! She hasn't done anything to you!" I yell as a sobbing , and soaking wet, Bella hugs me from behind.
"Yes Troy she has! When I was your rally girl, you got her to be the rally boy for! You didn't even thank me! But I knew you loved me! I knew it. But she! She kept getting in my way! With her flirtatious appearance, you being in love with her. I told her to back off and she didn't! So I had to protect my man..."
"I ain't you man..." Troy says quietly.
"This was the only way! To get rid of her."
"No Sophie I love Bella! And she loves me. This isn't going to change a single thing! We care for each other and that's final! I could never ever, in a million years, when pigs fly, when Sawyer cleans his locker, when the world is taken over by robots, love you! Because my heart belongs to Bella!"
"Awe really?"  Bella asks happily.
"Of course." I smile down on her but then remember that Sophie is still standing there. With something? What is that?
"A gun?! Sophie murder isn't the answer! W head fun genuine time together! Please let me believe that." Bella sobs out.
"Step away from him! I SAID STEP AWAY!" Bella obeyed and took a few steps back.

Bella's POV
I listened to her because well she was crazy. And I knew not to mess with a psycho. Although I can't believe my best friend. The one who I have shared every experience with had turned on me. For a boy none the less.
"Troy come here Bella against the wall. NOW!" She yelled I put my hands up and walked towards the wall.
"Now Troy... Kiss me!" She smiled at him! No he won't do that!
"Not happening Sophie!"
"Fine!" She shot the gun at my foot. A searing pain shot through my leg and felt like a million fire ants bit at once.
"AHHHHHH!" I scream the pain only increases, and blood is spilling from my foot, turning the concrete I was standing on red.
"KISS ME OR I AIM FOR THE HEART!" She demanded. So Troy obeyed and Kissed her. This pain it hurt worse then the gunshot in my foot. My leg finally gave out and I fell on to the ground. But Troy stood there kissing her. I see his arms move! Is he freaking serious! My blue skirt is now slightly reddish from the blood. My shoe is just, well red now. Then I see a quick movement. He grabbed the gun and pulled it on her. Wow is it just me or did he get hotter while holding a gun. I had my own pool of blood by now, and a hole in my foot. My eyes begin to fe heavy... Yet again. Black.

Troys POV
I see Bella fall on the floor. Shes out, and she's gonna bleed out if I don't get her out of here. I pull out the phone and dial 911 again.
"Hello 911 how may I help you?"
"Hello I'm Troy Dixon here with my friend Bella Dawson who has been shot! She needs immediate attention. I'm at the pool in my school."
"Okay I sent some police and ambulance your way."
"Thank you." I hang up and rush to Bella's side. Gun in hand.
"Bella? Bella come on. Please?" She doesn't respond but I see the faint rise and fall in her chest.
"Why Troy we  would have been perfect?"  Sophie asks.
"Because me and Bella. We are the most perfect thing ever. Far more perfect than you and I would have ever been. " and with that I sat down and waited beside Bella. With her head in my lap and gun pulled out at Sophie.
"Well then I should probably tell you something. I'm not really Sophie. I Locked her in my basement." She pulls the wig off to reveal red hair. Then she pulls off some make up pieces to reveal her true face.
"I'm sorry Troy. But I really do love you." I noticed now who she was. She was the girl who was in love with me when we were younger. I hadn't noticed she went to our school, Dianne.
I finally here the sirens and people run through the halls.
"SHE SHE IS THE ONE WHO DID THIS!" I scream at the police who hand cuff her and go away. They load Bella up on a gurney and I walk beside her holding her hand through it all. I sit in the Ambulance with Bella still asleep. She looked so peaceful.