Prologue:

Kalin

"Okay Miss Grumpy Pants. How long would you take?" I asked Liz

"Probably a few hours, why?" She replied.

"Just wondering." I stated and walked back upstairs.

I grabbed my phone and texted one of my sides. I needed some and I wasn't getting any from Liz.

I walked back downstairs and made sure Liz was gone. I sat on the couch waiting for Claire, the girl I'm banging.

The door bell rang and I got up and in walked Claire. She pulled me to the couch and sat me down. She tried to be seductive, key word tried. She cradled my waist and started kissing down my neck and grinding on me.

I grabbed her ass and walked upstairs to my room. I laid her down and took of her clothes. I took in her appearance. This isn't the body that I wanted. This wasn't the same. It isn't near the same.

~

"Ugh Kalin, fuck me harder." Claire groaned.

"Okay baby but you have to be quiet." I told her.

She kept on riding me and telling me how she loved me. I mentally rolled my eyes at her. Once we were finished I threw her clothes and her and made her leave. I couldn't let Liz want into this.

She left after a long time of her telling me how she loved me and I couldn't leave her. Blah, blah, blah.

I got in the shower and tried to wash the feeling off of me. I got out and wrapped a towel around my lower half. I walked out my room and downstairs. The house was silent, I was starting to get worried about Liz.

I walked to her room and took in my surroundings. Her drawers were open and empty and her closet was also. On her bed there was a folded piece of paper and a picture of us two ripped apart.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and grabbed the note.

Dear dickface,
I want to take this time and thank you for playing me. I don't know how I could be so stupid to think that you would change, that you had feelings for me and for me to grow feelings for you. Oh and I also hope that you had fun fucking your little slut you fucking douche. You are so lucky I didn't walk into your room and drag the bitch out of there and then I'd go and cut your dick off, but then I realized I would be wasting my time on someone that isn't worth it. We don't need you, I can do this on my own. May you have fun fucking your ugly ducklings.

With much love,
Elizabeth

She had feelings for me?

I only did this because she wasn't showing interest she never called me babe or anything. I thought she didn't like me and what did she mean by "we?"

She probably just put the wrong word.