Dead (MCR fanfiction)

A/N So... New story, eh? I hope you like it. I will try to update this and Karma more often. I couldn't figure out the right way to start this, so if it's sucky I'm sorry. Song for this chapter is 'The Day I Left The Womb' by Escape The Fate.

"And when your heart stops beating

I'll be here wondering

'Did you get what you deserve?'

The ending of your life.

And if you get to Heaven,

I'll be here waiting.

Baby, did you get what you deserve?

The ending of your li-"

My headphones where jerked out of my ears. Who dare interrupt My Chemical Romance singing to me? Before I could turn around to see whom it was, I got shoved to the ground. My music was still playing loud enough for me to hear, even though they were about a foot away from me.

"Hey, mute. Still listening to the same emo crap I see. When will you ever get a good taste in music?" Torrie stage whispered. She made it loud enough that everyone who wasn't already staring, did. I closed my eyes and tried to ignore her. She must not have liked that because she kicked me in the ribs. "Don't ignore me, bitch!" She sounded like a crazed Barbie. I grabbed my headphones and stood up.

Instead of fighting her, like she obviously wanted, I turned on my heal and left the Cafe. Torrie was not going to get a fight out of me. "That's right! Run off, whore!" She cackled. That's right, cackled. Her drones just had to copy her. They all wore the same clothes and had the same fake tans, bodies, and personalities. What's sad is that we are only in the 8th grade.

I just kept walking to the abandoned hallway that used to house the Music department. There were still soundproof booths stocked with guitars, drums, and microphones. I could play both the guitar and the drums as well as sing a little. I wasn't very good but it sufficed. I went to the middle booth before closing and locking the door.

Tears stung my eyes as I grabbed the bass and started strumming. The random notes soon turned into "Where Eagles Dare" by the Misfits. As I finished the last chords I heard the bell ring. I set the guitar down and quickly walked to my next class, Maths.