Meeting Melanie

Your POV

BTW- you can watch Dollhouse in the video above if you want to listen to some of her music while you read!

                                                   -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N= your name

Im standing in line, waiting to wait Melanie Martinez for the first time. Ive been listening to her music forever  but Ive never been to a meet and greet. Im standing behind 4 people.

"Just four more people" I say to myself. "Just four."

*Fifteen minutes pass*

Its finally my turn, my heart is beating super hard in my chest, I feel like Im going to cry but dont want to look bad. 

Then again, crybaby is her song I think she will understand. I think to myself. I walk up to her, she is wearing her pink boots she post dozens of photos on instagram of, and a pastel blue dress. 

"Hi! Im Melanie, which you already know." She said to me, "What's your name?" 

I tighten up, you freeze, I have no idea what to say. "Um, Im Y/N." I stutter. "that's a beautiful name!" Melanie said to me. I think I just had a heart attack. "Thank you so much!" I say to her. "You want to take a picture?" She said to me. "Of course!" I said with enthusiasm. She laughed. I stood next to her and took a picture. We talked for about 15 minutes, and then my time was up.

"You know," Melanie whispered to me so no one could hear. "You're really cool. I would love to talk to you some time, here's my number." She said as she slipped me a piece of paper. "Text or call me anytime." 

I think im going to have a heart attack. MELANIE MARTINEZ JUST SAID I WAS COOL AND GAVE ME HER NUMBER

"Well, Ill text you later." I said to her, shaking like crazy.

"I would love that." She said and smiled.

I walked away with the best feeling in my chest I have ever felt.

Sorry Its kinda short, Im super busy with finals and all that crap.

Go ahead and request what I should do next!